What is a good place to farm PvP (splintering) bokutos?

Hello everyone,

I am back to the game after 8+ years long break, so please forgive my noob questions. The in game chat seems a lot less helpful than I remember so I will try here :).

I am trying to get into the PvP scene. I am told/witnessed that Boku Mages are the way to go nowadays.

The problem is that, good splintering bokutos are way out of budget. I farmed the fan dancer dojo 13-15 hours in the last week. I got 8 splintering weapons there but only 1 is bokuto. In addition to that, fan dancer dojo on atlantic seems always busy with what looks like AFK farmers. I made few attempts at reports to no avail.

Anyways, if you know a good please to farm splintering bokutos that is not full with AFK farmers, I would greatly appreciate knowledge.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Comments

• Apparently the Oni in the bottom of the FanDancer DoJo is the best for this.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Thank you 3>
    I will check it out.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    shootgun said:
    Thank you 3>
    I will check it out.

Make sure you bring 8 or 9 accounts, this is allowed and won't be actioned on....good luck
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited September 2023
    @Garth_Grey The guy I saw AFK farming the dancers also had an account following him. I reported him multiple times, I still see him... So sad to see that no action is taken.
  • CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    edited September 2023
    If you want to get into the PvP scene, farming for a splintering bok is quite a specialized thing. The reason its heavily botted is, the odds of actually getting a decent one you can use are very very very low.

you can actually do really well with an imbued (non splintering) bok,

you can get a reforged one with 70 hit lightning for around 20 mill. Or you could get a friend to imbue an elemental damage bok to 50 lightning for even less than that.

You could use a different (cheaper) weapon to splinter with, then switch to a bok.