fel champion spawns

2»

Comments

• warrawarra Posts: 22
    edited July 2023
    PVP is what fel is for, not champ spawns, most PVPers arent traditional PKs, they usually hang at luna moongate or get a pet rez at cough luna stables. All that guild/VvV stuff. Geddit?

Champion spawn PKs serve nothing to the community, they retract from it and like i have alluded to, some of them restock uo gold sites. And like i have previously said, and some of them (read: 120 scrolls) shouldnt be worth more than the highest tier value of a house, that's madness!

To get one pet decked up with 120 scrolls you need circa 500M from VS side of things, if you play solo!

Oh and if its the only thing worth doing, re; champ spawns, then do it from scratch instead of taking the boss fight and all the proceeds from it then!
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    “The whole economy revolves around PvPers though
    at the end of the day, they are the ones with the gold who buy the items that PvMers get.

You’re complaining about having to buy a powerscroll for 50-100 mill

When PvPers are spending 500mill on an ANTIQUE jewel, that PvMers got

how we going to afford to buy your stuff, if you don’t let us trade with you for Powerscrolls?

there’s nothing else we have that earns gold, and the one thing we have you want to take away. 

If I created a thread to request to delete tram, it would be closed instantly and prob deleted and I would prob be banned yet somehow you’re allowed to say that game should get rid of PvPers
    Hmm”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    “As for PvPers not being red
    That’s due to town buff
    plus a bug with select nearest hostile that was reported like 5 years ago and still not fixed

still bugged today”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited July 2023
    So what you are saying is that you need to pk pvmers doing champ spawns, loot their efforts, in order to buy their shinies?! /s

Delete tram is like saying let 5 people play ATL..
    edited July 2023
    oh and the bots running on unpopulated shards are either false or done/brought here, because if you look at those gold farm websites they charge extra if youre not on ATL shard, go figure..
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,269
    LMAO  I am one of the biggest TRAMMIES going and all my pets are 120 scrolled and I have enough scrolls to do 5 more.  I make all my gold selling BOD rewards and UO Store items on Atl then I shard hop and buy more items to sell on Atl.  Scrolls are not where the gold is.  Look at the prices for armor, one good PvP Armor piece pays for a lot of 120 PSs.  You want to farm PSs go to a low population shard and farm away.  PSs are not the OMG it once was because most players are scrolled out along with most Tamers pets.
    edited July 2023
    Yoshi said:
    they should make powerscroll shard bound is what they should do"
    Shard Bound PSs are a JOKE and will solve NOTHING.  There are way to many people with Shard Shields and Tamers.  All my Shard hoppers are Tamers looking for top end pets to upgrade my stalls.  Masteries where a joke, when they first came out people were giving them away on Origin and Baja after we did all of our own chars.
    warra said:
    PVP is what fel is for, not champ spawns, most PVPers arent traditional PKs, they usually hang at luna moongate or get a pet rez at cough luna stables. All that guild/VvV stuff. Geddit?

Champion spawn PKs serve nothing to the community, they retract from it and like i have alluded to, some of them restock uo gold sites. And like i have previously said, and some of them (read: 120 scrolls) shouldnt be worth more than the highest tier value of a house, that's madness!

To get one pet decked up with 120 scrolls you need circa 500M from VS side of things, if you play solo!

Oh and if its the only thing worth doing, re; champ spawns, then do it from scratch instead of taking the boss fight and all the proceeds from it then!
    More like 320M for a full set of 120s.  You can do spawns for a month and not get a full set of 120s or you could do PvM stuff in Tram and in less than 1 week sell armor stuff to PvPers and buy full sets of PSs with gold left over.  PSs are NOT the big ticket item in UO
    edited July 2023
    For a tamer they are, but i like your angle there TY

Is there any point of reference (URL) that tells you what goes for what these days or loot keepers?!  the stuff youre talking about i mean.

All my toons are decked out with PS i got from selling pets, but new pets need new PS and being self-reliant is kinda cool though XD

I cannot get VS to work at all, and havent checked since l left two months ago but to deck out ONE cu all 120 you are looking at US$65+ from those dubious gold farms. So i wouldnt imagine, anat, tact,resist etc have gone down by much. And to put that into perspective, 1 plat is circa US$115
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,001Moderator
    It has been UO policy for many years that powerscrolls are only available in Felucca. As a slight concession to the danger of champion spawns they were added to Felucca treasure maps, though only 105 and 110s.
    It is unlikely there will be a policy shift at this stage. Perhaps you would have more success by attempting Lost Lands spawns rather than the dungeon spawns?
    To avoid further trolling, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.