Halloween ToT Event Rewards

Comments

• OreoglOreogl Posts: 372
    TimSt said:
    To keep the amount of work down they could re-enable the Turn In NPC for the Treasures of Khaldun event drops and add new reward items to the NPC.  The ToK drops already happen every Halloween so there is no need to design a new event.

I agree, I’d rather have time spent into the rewards vs the event.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,894
    We used to get storyline with a champ spawn now nada...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    We used to get storyline with a champ spawn now nada...
    For me it’s not a terrible thing.  I prefer those kinds, however my time has been extremely limited.  I missed a lot of the Shrouded Sails event.

im hoping just to be able to log in, grind a bit, and walk out with some cool stuff.

I am hoping we get back to more of the storyline events or even event arcs.  I’d be good with blowing up another town.   :D
  • Since we are dreaming. Here a few Items i'd like to add to the game.

Black Staff of Curing:
    Spell Chan no -1 pen
    +20 chiv or random skill
    Random Hit area
    Random Hit spell
    Random Slayer
    +10 mana regen
    75 Damage Increase
    If poisoned and welding the staff, its next successful hit on a monster will auto cure like eating an orange petel. The effect will last as long as eating orange petal. PVM only and wont trigger on pets or players. Staff is has charges and can be refilled with orange petals?

and/or

Black staff of the Golden Moon:
    100 Spell Damage Increase
    Random Slayers that work with spells like spell books and as a slayer weapon if used in melee in pvm.
    500 luck

and/or

Gnarled Staff of Polymorph
    % chance of polymorphing monster into a random lessor creature while maintaining its loot table.
    Example: Polymorphs Greater Dragon into a normal dragon or drake or chicken?. Wont work on boss level monsters, pets or players. Polymorph will last as long as the castable spell polymorph. There could be a .0001 % chance of polymorph being permanent. If a tamable creature is permanently polymorphed it will be tamable and trainable! :P

and/or

Staff of Traveling
    Has drop down menu of Recall, Mark, and Gate once clicked on.
    Once a spell is selected the wand auto equips (if in back pack) and casts the selected spell.
    Has charges and is recharged somehow.

I'd also love to see more magical robes, cloaks, and footware.

Since we are dreaming. Here a few Items i'd like to add to the game.

Black Staff of Curing:
    Spell Chan no -1 pen
    +20 chiv or random skill
    Random Hit area
    Random Hit spell
    Random Slayer
    +10 mana regen
    75 Damage Increase
    If poisoned and welding the staff, its next successful hit on a monster will auto cure like eating an orange petel. The effect will last as long as eating orange petal. PVM only and wont trigger on pets or players. Staff is has charges and can be refilled with orange petals?

and/or

Black staff of the Golden Moon:
    100 Spell Damage Increase
    Random Slayers that work with spells like spell books and as a slayer weapon if used in melee in pvm.
    500 luck

and/or

Gnarled Staff of Polymorph
    % chance of polymorphing monster into a random lessor creature while maintaining its loot table.
    Example: Polymorphs Greater Dragon into a normal dragon or drake or chicken?. Wont work on boss level monsters, pets or players. Polymorph will last as long as the castable spell polymorph. There could be a .0001 % chance of polymorph being permanent. If a tamable creature is permanently polymorphed it will be tamable and trainable! :P

and/or

Staff of Traveling
    Has drop down menu of Recall, Mark, and Gate once clicked on.
    Once a spell is selected the wand auto equips (if in back pack) and casts the selected spell.
    Has charges and is recharged somehow.

I'd also love to see more magical robes, cloaks, and footware.

I like the idea of rechargeable items.  Arcane gems are under utilized in my opinion.
    edited August 16
    I’d even be cool with some custom paper doll frame skins.  Like some sort of Halloween theme specifically for the paper doll frame and background.  It doesn’t even have to be permanent, although permanent would be better.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 679
    A broom skin for the Cu. Totally self serving I know.... :p
    A broom skin for the Cu. Totally self serving I know.... :p
     :D   They totally need more skin options.  
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 981
    edited August 16
    Cookie said:
    CovenantX said:
    Cookie said:
    Solaria earrings with HCI and a mage skill would be cool.
    (Not meditation).

I had a laugh at that one, but I'd be happy if the ninjitsu ones came back as well -preferably without durability, since they're not PoF-able. =/

Add in Bone Armor pieces  Helm, Arms, legs & Gloves (No Gorget to this set) same properties as 'Balron Bone Armor'

Samurai Plate Armor, Helm, Chest, Arms, Legs (No gloves to this set), same properties as the Sentinel's Mempo.

Bone Armor, Helm, Chest, Arms, legs (No Gorget to this set) same mods as the 'Gloves of the Archlich" -each with a different eater type.  -Kinetic Eater is already on the gloves ircc... or is it fire?.

Good calls.

Made me think though, they do not do so much for leather, and some players still like medable armour. Although I get it, refinements are massive.

Also made me think, maybe I will design a studded leather set for mages for them. :)
     Yea, it almost feels like going meditation you're penalizing yourself, since you can't refine & can't get higher than 40 LMC.   -not to mention the skill points you save for not taking meditation to begin with. granted you can still run into mana issues going the 55 lmc/no med route, but it's situational... I wouldn't say it's great for chokepoints or harrower fights so much, unless you have enough people to alternate when mana gets low.

No helm for studded armor set so it'll fit well with a lot of good existing headslot items.
    -although on the first weekend of NL testing I looted a 'studded helmet', not sure if any of those items are coming to prodo shards.

I'd also like to see more 'set items' where you get the bonuses for having all the items of a particular set equipped,  it limits the combinations you could make with them depending on the itemslots used by the 'set' but, at the same time most of my current suits all seem to be using some of the same items...  Cuffs, Halo in pretty much every mage suit.    I use M&S glasses or prismatics on pretty much every fighter character.   more options is never a bad thing, but I'm sure it's difficult to make something really good without making it the best-in-slot(s) items.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PunisherPunisher Posts: 16
    190+ luck spellbook with SDI, slayer, LMC, etc..? so us mages/ tamers can weld a spellbook for luck instead of a weapon!
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,054
    Shoulder Raven.

You could even name it Nevermore.
    -Arroth
  • Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 242
    edited August 21

I need to go to bed because for just a second my brain misinterpreted this one as some kind of human headed goth harpy mutant standing on a tree branch. In my defense it's much smaller above. lmao
    lolz.png 366.1K
  • Tameable Ancient Hell Hounds. The Orcish Hounds/Snarltooth on NL look like them.
  • sibblesibble Posts: 174
    Merlin said:
    An earring slot item comparable to Solaria Secret Poisons , but with DCI and another skill

Mace Fighting and Fencing equivalent of Captain John's Hat / Hunter's Headdress

Mystic equivalent of Drogeni's spellbook

Some unique dyes

halloween tot reward... gravestone that lets you teleport to the cemeteries (hue 2707 is nice)

+1

+1 also maybe Arch Lich equiv legs
    "everything looks stupid" UO feedback 2024
    Shameless bump.

Wish we had a like button on here.  Lot of awesome ideas.  Totally want the gravestone teleporter though.

@Kyronix Any chance at getting any of these ideas?

Oreogl said:
    Shameless bump.

Wish we had a like button on here.  Lot of awesome ideas.  Totally want the gravestone teleporter though.

@ Kyronix Any chance at getting any of these ideas?

Heck I'd settle for acknowledgement of these ideas 
    McDougle said:
    Oreogl said:
    Shameless bump.

@ Kyronix Any chance at getting any of these ideas?

Heck I'd settle for acknowledgement of these ideas 
    Partially my fault, I should have tagged them to begin with since I don’t know how often they get a chance to look at the forums.

regardless, never hurts to ask.  Lot of good ideas they can utilize here though.

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,164Dev
    @Oreogl - we always love suggestions, depending on the practicality and balance we may be able to include some of these
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    edited August 26
    Kyronix said:
    @ Oreogl - we always love suggestions, depending on the practicality and balance we may be able to include some of these
    Please do not mention BALANCE.. when u speaking about shard bound items limited in time that are TOTALLY OP.. I mean c'mon now!

It's a bribe for actual subscriber... balance is out the window when talking about those.
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
    Kyronix said:
    @ Oreogl - we always love suggestions, depending on the practicality and balance we may be able to include some of these
    Hell yeah, thanks!
    KroDuK said:
    Kyronix said:
    Please do not mention BALANCE.. when u speaking about shard bound items limited in time that are TOTALLY OP.. I mean c'mon now!

It's a bribe for actual subscriber... balance is out the window when talking about those.
    I actually think that’s what he’s referring to.  They’re not going to drop a bunch of best in slot items.
    edited August 26
    Oreogl said:
    I think the immersion ship sailed a long time ago when they added all the other teleporters.

im not against the Necro idea for it.  
    Remember this one? :p

I think the balance ship sailed a long time ago, when they added all the other best in slot heresy limited in time SHARD BOUND items on dead market server.

(If your telling me they not gonna drop a bunch of them; i'm assuming u mean NEW one)

i'm not against an all star heresy events items.. bring all the juicer back, again and again.. but for the love of god STOP, or change the most obvious...

i'm losing my mind reading people asking for stuff like; a finish suit of the balron heresy..
    it's awesome to theorycraft a crafted/enhance/MagicFind suit around 1-2 major piece like a balron armor for the sappire, sure!!..
    I understand people wanting a full set of it or more best in slot heresy!.. but this is when the bribe needs to stop and a good designer need to step up and say, trust me.. this is not what u really want.. cuz once u get your full perfect shsrd bound limited full set.. one thing left to do, wait for the new OP'er set to release 1 piece every 4 months.. this is a sandbox!
    Make it fun to PLAY.. bring the fun event with sexy deco or a major event like the samurai empire (the first one.. the second one was sad & grindy.. almost felt like a punishment compare to the first one)
    No best in slot or VERY limited like the conjurer heresy, but we had so much tali everyone were selling them real cheap.. (still are cheaper; like a 2009 OP halloween items, than the most recent event)
    a GM control beast? fuck yeah!! a best in slot item shard bound I get on ATL so i can flip off my friend coming back on a dead server,? nay..

PS: the shard bound heresy.. really helps to keep dead server dead.. shard bound could be a cool feature as curse artefact are today (for recipe) but something like shard bound should be a lesser version and farmable OUTSIDE the event..
    Move on ATL to get steam roll till u can afford them or F off..

Or, at this point, just put them on origin store if u wanna assume the mistake the easiest bad way.
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    KroDuK said:
    Oreogl said:
    I think the immersion ship sailed a long time ago when they added all the other teleporters.

im not against the Necro idea for it.  
    Remember this one? :p

I think the balance ship sailed a long time ago, when they added all the other best in slot heresy limited in time SHARD BOUND items on dead market server.

(If your telling me they not gonna drop a bunch of them; i'm assuming u mean NEW one)

i'm not against an all star heresy events items.. bring all the juicer back, again and again.. but for the love of god STOP, or change the most obvious...

i'm losing my mind reading people asking for stuff like; a finish suit of the balron heresy..
    it's awesome to theorycraft a crafted/enhance/MagicFind suit around 1-2 major piece like a balron armor for the sappire, sure!!..
    I understand people wanting a full set of it or more best in slot heresy!.. but this is when the bribe needs to stop and a good designer need to step up and say, trust me.. this is not what u really want.. cuz once u get your full perfect shsrd bound limited full set.. one thing left to do, wait for the new OP'er set to release 1 piece every 4 months.. this is a sandbox!
    Make it fun to PLAY.. bring the fun event with sexy deco or a major event like the samurai empire (the first one.. the second one was sad & grindy.. almost felt like a punishment compare to the first one)
    No best in slot or VERY limited like the conjurer heresy, but we had so much tali everyone were selling them real cheap.. (still are cheaper; like a 2009 OP halloween items, than the most recent event)
    a GM control beast? fuck yeah!! a best in slot item shard bound I get on ATL so i can flip off my friend coming back on a dead server,? nay..

PS: the shard bound heresy.. really helps to keep dead server dead.. shard bound could be a cool feature as curse artefact are today (for recipe) but something like shard bound should be a lesser version and farmable OUTSIDE the event..
    Move on ATL to get steam roll till u can afford them or F off..

Or, at this point, just put them on origin store if u wanna assume the mistake the easiest bad way.
    I’m not sure the two discussions are similar in context but I can understand your point.

I’m sure it’s tough to manage the power creep in a 25 year old game.  But I’m always down for new deco and functional items.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
    edited August 26
    Did I mention, More deco, Ship Deco, Ship sail paint, Ship paint with the color of the event drops.
    Potion that adds Bane to any weapon.  Return of Solaria ear rings.

Water and Wave Tiles for houses!

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited August 26
    There is nothing to manage here.. those BIS are just a bribe for actual subscriber with no long term vision at all for the retail balance. Shard bound best in slot was just them giving up.. we gonna feed you op heresy since u give us money every months, plus we want living events on all those shards...

For the power creep it's pretty simple we need more GOOD OPTIONS not better stuff.. but first understand two things.. AoS brang a couple BIS forcing PvPer to PvE; my argument was if u were good at PvP u'd have the money to pay (with the PS and stats scroll) a PvE players for that BIS piece.. no need to PvE if u don't want just do better in PvP if u deserve that BIS without PvEing.

Gauntlet.. I was part of the minority of PvPer that enjoyed it.. more content on top of champ spawn!!

Here an example of fun theorycrafting.. my sappire suit in ~late 2005.. at this time I was limited by 2 pieces the spirit totem and the other was gauntlet of nobility (later with faction items i traded the nobility for stormgrip + totem faction version)
    If u do BIS u don't do what BS doing.. see the difference here.. both these items are farmable.. then I build around that:

yes, BS deleted my mark, pure white tainted faction: totem, stormgrip and crimson, stripped me semi-naked.. I had dex,str,HC,DC, LMC and DI on jewelry (somewhere in a box, couldn't mark/find them)

If u keep doing heresy BIS items event, stop the shard bound (if u don't.. lift the limitation after x time/1-2-3 yrs, if all u want is active event on dead server, so people don't just farm on ATL to move them the next day).. and use slot like apron, sash, earring, tali, cloak, shoes.. all the good stuff.. u mess the LESS possible with crafter and magic finder, SPECIALLY with limited time items and u shower them players/markets on dead server with them conjurer tali or tokuno part 1; 50 charges!!!

You cannot drop BIS armor or even worst a freaking weapon like u been doing under BS management.. Now easiest fix i'm seeing is do something even worst.. like selling battlepass events on the store.. players could drop money to experience those event and grind the booty off-season, type of stuff.

On top of only giving piece like apron or earring.. u don't do a bigger and better version but u question your experienced players.. ex: for what would u trade a 10 hp apron + 5 dex and 2 HR? tangle is a legit try.. should be ~12-13 MANA tho.. make a luck version, a zerker version with dmg and reflect or another one SDI

Long story short if u keep doing BIS items, stay away from craftable and Magic Find gears and instead completing the heresy u been doing just try to compete with it..

Hvn't done theorycrafting since ~2008.. but i have the feeling im actually hunting a full BIS suit on most of my characters.. with a TINY room for fancy piece, like a freaking bramble coat.. when u have thing like balron bone armor for every slot or waiting for one -.-

In same time how do you compete with some of those shard bound BIS out there!? 15% eater cloak with op mods? really!? after the serpent quiver and all u had to compete with was a 5% swing speed, 5 fire resist or 3% physical !?

Off topic: hardcap the + stats on items.. how come u hvn't done that already? oh wait.. u guys gave up on balancing the powercreep a while ago, to just bribe them.

Shake the meta once every ~18 months and the powercreep will love you even more.. even if they asking for once every 4 months.. stop the bribe and at least try to balance the game.. no more BIS weapon and armor piece from those shardbound event.. more options on specific pieces, like keep doing the superslayer tali at this point.. after just offer a variation instead of HC make it 10 DC with 1 MR (vs 2 HR and 1 STR) type of stuff

PS: a good way to balance the powercreep would be to limit the power.. at this point they need more hardcap all around.. example limiting 2 BIS armor/weapon per suit.. u make a list of broken OP items and hardcap.. u could even limit certain OP items like the balron armor to people with X total skills.. if u pick 800 skills.. at 801 skill my balron armor become red.. like i lack STR.. when in fact i'm just too OP.. HARDCAP for powercreep.. and SOFTCAP to help the lazyness... seems pretty forward and u have enough vet player to help u find the sweet spot to start with...
    2.PNG 101.4K
    3.PNG 105.7K
    4.PNG 100.8K
    1.PNG 139.9K
    KroDuK said:
    There is nothing to manage here.. those BIS are just a bribe for actual subscriber with no long term vision at all for the retail balance. Shard bound best in slot was just them giving up.. we gonna feed you op heresy since u give us money every months, plus we want living events on all those shards...

For the power creep it's pretty simple we need more GOOD OPTIONS not better stuff.. but first understand two things.. AoS brang a couple BIS forcing PvPer to PvE; my argument was if u were good at PvP u'd have the money to pay (with the PS and stats scroll) a PvE players for that BIS piece.. no need to PvE if u don't want just do better in PvP if u deserve that BIS without PvEing.

Gauntlet.. I was part of the minority of PvPer that enjoyed it.. more content on top of champ spawn!!

Here an example of fun theorycrafting.. my sappire suit in ~late 2005.. at this time I was limited by 2 pieces the spirit totem and the other was gauntlet of nobility (later with faction items i traded the nobility for stormgrip + totem faction version)
    If u do BIS u don't do what BS doing.. see the difference here.. both these items are farmable.. then I build around that:

yes, BS deleted my mark, pure white tainted faction: totem, stormgrip and crimson, stripped me semi-naked.. I had dex,str,HC,DC, LMC and DI on jewelry (somewhere in a box, couldn't mark/find them)

If u keep doing heresy BIS items event, stop the shard bound (if u don't.. lift the limitation after x time/1-2-3 yrs, if all u want is active event on dead server, so people don't just farm on ATL to move them the next day).. and use slot like apron, sash, earring, tali, cloak, shoes.. all the good stuff.. u mess the LESS possible with crafter and magic finder, SPECIALLY with limited time items and u shower them players/markets on dead server with them conjurer tali or tokuno part 1; 50 charges!!!

You cannot drop BIS armor or even worst a freaking weapon like u been doing under BS management.. Now easiest fix i'm seeing is do something even worst.. like selling battlepass events on the store.. players could drop money to experience those event and grind the booty off-season, type of stuff.

On top of only giving piece like apron or earring.. u don't do a bigger and better version but u question your experienced players.. ex: for what would u trade a 10 hp apron + 5 dex and 2 HR? tangle is a legit try.. should be ~12-13 MANA tho.. make a luck version, a zerker version with dmg and reflect or another one SDI

Long story short if u keep doing BIS items, stay away from craftable and Magic Find gears and instead completing the heresy u been doing just try to compete with it..

Hvn't done theorycrafting since ~2008.. but i have the feeling im actually hunting a full BIS suit on most of my characters.. with a TINY room for fancy piece, like a freaking bramble coat.. when u have thing like balron bone armor for every slot or waiting for one -.-

In same time how do you compete with some of those shard bound BIS out there!? 15% eater cloak with op mods? really!? after the serpent quiver and all u had to compete with was a 5% swing speed, 5 fire resist or 3% physical !?

Off topic: hardcap the + stats on items.. how come u hvn't done that already? oh wait.. u guys gave up on balancing the powercreep a while ago, to just bribe them.

Shake the meta once every ~18 months and the powercreep will love you even more.. even if they asking for once every 4 months.. stop the bribe and at least try to balance the game.. no more BIS weapon and armor piece from those shardbound event.. more options on specific pieces, like keep doing the superslayer tali at this point.. after just offer a variation instead of HC make it 10 DC with 1 MR (vs 2 HR and 1 STR) type of stuff

PS: a good way to balance the powercreep would be to limit the power.. at this point they need more hardcap all around.. example limiting 2 BIS armor/weapon per suit.. u make a list of broken OP items and hardcap.. u could even limit certain OP items like the balron armor to people with X total skills.. if u pick 800 skills.. at 801 skill my balron armor become red.. like i lack STR.. when in fact i'm just too OP.. HARDCAP for powercreep.. and SOFTCAP to help the lazyness... seems pretty forward and u have enough vet player to help u find the sweet spot to start with...
    I don’t think we are necessarily disagreeing on limiting power creep.  This is just something he noted they will need to evaluate.

Is there a specific item you’d like to see come out?
    edited August 26
    Oreogl said:

Yes.. if they refuse to try to balance their game, ALL the past BIS shard bound items to ever release... on EVERY of their NEW shard bound events, would be a good start..

so new and returning players got a window to get what they need/ looking for.. if they not playing on ATL...

ex: do i want a 300 luck mempo? I sure do! Will I buy one? not a priority.. i don't NEED it even if BIS it's only luck..but i can GET one today not shard bound!.. do i need a feudal cloak? yes.. will I buy one? I can't, i don't have that option on my sandbox server!!

with stuff like the +10 ninjitsu + 10 HC earrings.. they 100% need better HardCap.. assume the mistake go all in with different skill and DC variation and hardcap the number of BIS u can wear and extra skill intensity cap.. my thief would LOVE THIS (I legit need 7.5 more ninja with the 720 cap) in fact i need 8 of those cuz of the HC..
    Imagine u have to compete with 2% resist and u bring something like that.. just the 10 ninja by itself was WOOOOW (cuz real dumb; ninja in PvP were sooo damn good, no need 10 extra skill instead of 2% resist)

Oreogl said:
    This is just something he noted they will need to evaluate.

He did mention balance.. the fact it was LIMITING his options.. wich is a big pill of BS.. we just had an event with the freaking balron armor.... why is he saying such thing.. in fact why is he using the word balance here.. it make no f'ing sense saying that 1 month after the balron armor event.

He should have said we gonna look wich template gonna get the next totally broken shard bound BIS.. the only plausible answer in those circumstances
    KroDuK said:
    Oreogl said:

Yes.. if they refuse to try to balance their game, ALL the past BIS shard bound items to ever release... on EVERY of their NEW shard bound events, would be a good start..

so new and returning players got a window to get what they need/ looking for.. if they not playing on ATL...

ex: do i want a 300 luck mempo? I sure do! Will I buy one? not a priority.. i don't NEED it even if BIS it's only luck..but i can GET one today!.. do i need a feudal cloak? yes.. will I buy one? I can't..

with stuff like the +10 ninjitsu + 10 HC earrings.. they 100% need better HardCap.. assume the mistake go all in with different skill and DC variation and hardcap the number of BIS u can wear and extra skill intensity cap.. my thief would LOVE THIS (in fact, I need 7.5 more ninja for my build and don't have the skill with 720) in fact i need 8 of those cuz of the HC..
    Imagine u have to compete with 2% resist and u bring something like that.. just the 10 ninja by itself was WOOOOW (cuz real dumb; ninja in PvP were sooo damn good, no need 10 extra skill instead of 2% resist)

PS: he did mention balance.. the fact it was LIMITING his options.. wich is a big pill of BS.. we just had an event with the freaking balron armor.... why is he saying such thing.. in fact why is he using the word balance.. it make no f'ing sense saying that 1 month after the balron armor for cause and balance limitation...

He should have said we gonna look wich template gonna get the next shard bound BIS.. the only plausible answer in those circumstances
    I’m not sure I follow.  The Balron armor was a recycled item which gave everyone a chance to get for a few months.  

I can understand the frustration about item availability though.  Unfortunately that’s a biproduct on low population shards.

which shard to you play and are you using Endless Journey?
    edited August 27
    Pretty sure the earring were also a recycled non shard bound items, unlike the feudal cloak, they just mainstream something VERY rare (or new) the worse way possible.. instead of competing with it the best way possible.

I play on Legends I've got 2 subbed accounts.. I don't have the options to shop on ATL to bring them with me.. back then Europa was one of the best market to shop and bring back items from.

The frustration is way more than item availability.. we def not watching the same movie  :/

With the Balron armor going mainsteam.. u just created a generation of monster sappire; spoiled PvE champion.. go tell to the next generation or returning players not playing on ATL.. just wait bra they might recycle it once more or u can do a tamer.. instead of running around with the lesser sappire cuz with things like no feudal cloak, balron bone, etc.. your sappire is just inferior if u lucky the heresy will come back soon enough limited, limited in time, Best In Slots mainstreamed items.  :#
    You can choose to use item's or not @KroDuK problem solved myself my fisherman must absolutely have the best of everything but I know many people who successfully play all content in gm made gear or the sorcerer's suit the beauty of uo is this choice