Halloween ToT Event Rewards

13»

Comments

• KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    edited August 27
    McDougle said:
    You can choose to use item's or not @ KroDuK problem solved myself my fisherman must absolutely have the best of everything but I know many people who successfully play all content in gm made gear or the sorcerer's suit the beauty of uo is this choice 
    Read the name of the Skill Tab.. the flower garland and the shirt were begged from heartwood.. no pants, sleeve, gorget, gloves.. was a CHOICE.. I just need my cooking apron and the suit gonna perfect..

Here where I have NO CHOICE.. I NEED that 150 strength! why? cuz i'm not retarded this is a MULE it need a MAXIMUM of weight.. why? cuz i'm not ... see where i'm going?

the wodden shield and dagger were a CHOICE.. but the extra STRENGTH on it was not.. same for the jewelry with STR.. if there was no STR jewelry in game only during certain limited time event and shard bound ( that went mainstream but not accessible outside ATL?).. i would cry, cuz i really want the option to make this choice here.. to be a butt naked hobo chef!!

Edit: i'm also limited by those crafter talisman.. lost them all.. been farming some heartwood/sanctuary since i reinstalled in june.. i see the same 2 name everytime i go there they on the clock 16 hours a day grind.. moving on a timed schedule like good little bots, not interacting farming those 16/7.

So far on this guy profession this is the best I got:

I found a 22% alchemist no exceptional (was crafting smoke bomb recenly this is why i got this library one) I only did the library tali twice.. the other was like 19-21

Here I would CRY if those best in slot tali. were shard bound event items.. like the only option would be to move on ATL.. or cross finger for the next shard bound heresy... I could chose to play without them, sure! If I was...
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,898
    Now look I'm the whinny biatch here go find another forum to complain about everything 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 373
    KroDuK said:
    Pretty sure the earring were also a recycled non shard bound items, unlike the feudal cloak, they just mainstream something VERY rare (or new) the worse way possible.. instead of competing with it the best way possible.

I play on Legends I've got 2 subbed accounts.. I don't have the options to shop on ATL to bring them with me.. back then Europa was one of the best market to shop and bring back items from.

The frustration is way more than item availability.. we def not watching the same movie  :/

With the Balron armor going mainsteam.. u just created a generation of monster sappire; spoiled PvE champion.. go tell to the next generation or returning players not playing on ATL.. just wait bra they might recycle it once more or u can do a tamer.. instead of running around with the lesser sappire cuz with things like no feudal cloak, balron bone, etc.. your sappire is just inferior if u lucky the heresy will come back soon enough limited, limited in time, Best In Slots mainstreamed items.  :#
    I think a lot of this is probably subjective but i probably won’t discuss it further here in order not to derail the thread anymore.  Feel free to message me and we can discuss it more there.

• KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    edited August 27
    McDougle said:
    Now look I'm the whinny biatch here go find another forum to complain about everything 

B) 
    Oreogl said:
    I think a lot of this is probably subjective but i probably won’t discuss it further here in order not to derail the thread anymore.  Feel free to message me and we can discuss it more there.
    If you don't mind the state of your server, don't care about new players or returning one outside ATL.. I can agree on that.. it is subjective.. other than that it's facts.. it's very bad design choices to bribe your subscriber and basta the repercussion.. things like balance, sanbox, theorycrafting and fairness.

If someone derail the subject it was me with a tooth punch in response to an obvious troll.. our convo is on topic about the event reward.. this is all we talked about.. we def not watching the same movie  ;)

So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
  • LestatLestat Posts: 25
    I want two main things for gargoyle equality:

- Mark of Travesty Transmog/Alter Again: As gargoyle we also need that item to create interesting builds. After the bug fixed we no longer alter them but previous people have gargoyle version of them and using against us which is not fair.

Also they try to sold them around 5 plats because they know it's not possible to do now which is also not fair.

- Secondly, gargoyles need "Leggings slot" which have both Hit Point Increase & Stamina Increase together. There isn't any item/artifact etc. with those stats so maybe new ToT will include it to equalize against Elves & Humans.

Thanks,
    See you in Britannia.
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 217
    edited September 16
    Another reward idea would be a rideable pack horse.   Similar function as a rune beatle, just with some type of horse graphic instead.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,429
    A pear tree. We have apple trees, peach trees and plum trees but fruit pies need pears.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,840
    A pear tree. We have apple trees, peach trees and plum trees but fruit pies need pears.

The pear tree needs a partridge in it. :p
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,728
    I agree. we need this.

We also need grape tiles for the bottom of the vat. Some people use blood tiles or skeleton heads for the bottom but I think it would look better with piles of grapes.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 373
    Wish they had a like button, some good ideas here.

Can’t wait to see what they come up with from this.