so you can be banned in game for blocking a door and leaving a path?

2»

Comments

• Cookie said:
    For me, you have blocked it.

If that is Felucca with Stam block rules.

If you were in Wraith mode, you would not be blocking, but a llama hidden, is a physical block.

If the llama were not positioned there, you would not be blocking.

I think you know yourself, very well, that you are blocking, and it is intentional. Otherwise, you would not have your llama there.

You think stam blocking is illegal?  :D Next time I get stam blocked should I page a GM? I demand passage!   :D :D
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 914
    edited January 16
    Pawain said:
    CovenantX said:
    Pawain said:
    My  UO experience is the opposite.  None of the players I play with cheat.
       to be fair, most people would say that, regardless if it's true or not.
    Again Birds of a feather flock together. 
       Obliviousness isn't going to do anyone any good.... Isn't that the tactic that's been used thus far? 

I couldn't careless if you and your group of 5-10 people (whatever the numbers may be) cheat or not, I wouldn't expect you or any of them to admit it even if you were...  the point is, that if you or I or anyone else does anything especially if it's 'detected' that is considered 'cheating' should be at bare minimum Warned, followed by Suspension(s) eventually leading to permanent Ban if the behavior continues.  it should work that way for everyone using the service, Everyone should be expected to play by the same rules.    -every event, most people see bots, regardless if you and others want to keep your head in the sand, and every event that happens, more and more players either quit playing or they join in and start botting themselves.  

I'd prefer no cheating, pvp, pvm or anything else... the game was so much better back before when the cheating was actually rare to see, and actually dealt with.  cheating isn't the only factor, but there's no doubt it's had the most impact as far as retaining long term vets & newer players.

I say "nothing's done to prevent cheating" but the recent EJ login limitation, I'm 100% sure, is to prevent cheating more so than it is to do anything else... It's a step in the right direction, but cheats have been an issue even before EJ was a thing. -Obviously more action is needed.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • So. to be clear. I am in the wrong for trying to tell when an unattended bot is scouting me by strategically placing bagballs? So their "automated not unattended" bot can send and automated message to their diiscord so players NOT playing on my shard know to log in and raid me?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,125
    So. to be clear. I am in the wrong for trying to tell when an unattended bot is scouting me by strategically placing bagballs? So their "automated not unattended" bot can send and automated message to their diiscord so players NOT playing on my shard know to log in and raid me?
    How did they page on you if they were unattended?

You said they were moving the bag balls.

Stop harassing others and you will not get banned.

Funny how you knew you were wrong so you used an EJ account.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,803
    edited January 16
    A simple solution would to make it so any player placed object that is not locked down in a house is non-blocking. A player should be able to walk through a not locked down bag ball, chest, crate, haystack, candelabra, etc on the ground as if it was not there.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,125
    TimSt said:
    A simple solution would to make it so any player placed object that is not locked down in a house is non-blocking. A player should be able to walk through a bag ball, chest, crate, haystack, candelabra, etc on the ground as if it was not there.
    That's one of the things you have to figure out when decorating, some things can't be walked thru. 

Some plants like the Cactus with a flower can block. Would be better if you could pass thru all items.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,259
    CovenantX said:
    Pawain said:
    My  UO experience is the opposite.  None of the players I play with cheat.
       to be fair, most people would say that, regardless if it's true or not.

So not only are we all cheaters but we are all liars also.  We know you have to believe this so you feel better about your cheating lying ways.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    This thread has devolved into a smearing match rather than a discussion.
This discussion has been closed.