Forsaken Foes – World Wide Release

https://uo.com/2019/09/16/forsaken-foes-world-wide-release/

You have that much time to use the points at Khaldun or Sorcerers Dungeon.

See you on the other side.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• @Mesanna @Kyronix The full patch notes are blank
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Garetjax said:
    @ Mesanna @ Kyronix The full patch notes are blank
      On the commute home someone is saying "I know I forgot to do something before I locked the doors and turned the lights off at the office!"
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    The link is pointing to the wrong Forsaken Foes page, you can view the full notes here
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    Thanks!  Looks like a lot of fun.
    I just gave them the teaser. They have to click to get the rest.

This is just a small sampling of everything that is included in this publish, check out the Forsaken Foes publish notes for more details!
  • Bleh why do we need ingredients like the 'Scholars Halo' in order to craft the items from these new recipes. These new items are simply just a skin change of existing items? What's the point of that? :D Who's gna farm countless hours for a recipe which only offers a skin change of an already existing item. Another pointless patch and wasted opportunity by the devs :) gg. And here I was actually somewhat excited at the idea of farming some Corguls. I guess I won't bother now :P
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    The new recipes for the 3 belt styles, cowl, mage collar, and mage hood are completely new items with new art and do not require any artifact. In addition to that, there are also versions of those ''generic'' recipes that can alter the appearance of an existing artifact - with more to come. You may like the look of the Mace and Shield glasses, Crimson Cincture, Scholar's Halo, etc... but some folks do enjoy and appreciate a variety of choice.

This patch has so much more than these craftables.
  • @Kyronix Why is the mace and shield and halo recipes missing from the turn in guy in at the fellowship??!!

• Only the crimson ones are listed on chessy!!
    Same for Siege.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 148
    They slowly added things on the Black Market Pirate, the Tritons took quite some time to show up really. Same as this npc it appears.
    New rewards will be released periodically - next batch coming on Oct 1st!
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Kyronix said:
    New rewards will be released periodically - next batch coming on Oct 1st!

Question about the next releases, more specific the price of them.  Is anything going to be 300,000 silver?  The reason I ask is the first binder I turned in only had 7,000 and some change in it.  So I am sitting at 297,000 and some change in the reward guy and can't seem to get a binder with little enough in it to even it out to the 300k cap. 
    The Belts take the color of the cloth you use.  And you can Dye them I think.
    And they consume loadstone on fails...

Thanks!!!!!   
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,684
    Pawain said:
    The Belts take the color of the cloth you use.  And you can Dye them I think.
    And they consume loadstone on fails...

Thanks!!!!!   
    did you try using a master craftsman talisman?
    Ya I have a 30 30 tailor but it had no charges. I used all my charges and switches on soulbinders.

Ill use a charged one for the Glasses. I have only 11 Tentacles.
    The equipable bottle of ale is a bluish color on my shard. On TC1 it was a dark red. Are there going to be other colors later to choose, or random colors when the reward is claimed?

rum.jpg 26.6K
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797

In the fellowship shop gump can the font color for the prices of what you can afford and how much you have be darkened to have better contrast?  It is hard to read because it is very light and fades into the background too much.

• The High Seas bosses are currently bugged. Just did Charybdis 1x, Osiredon 3x, and Corgul 1x within the past hour and a half, with 20+ people, and each time the corpse would disappear upon death, and we got no corpse loot. Noone got any pack drops either. When Corgul died, neither was there a shower of Ethereal Sand upon the island (like how the Roof/Champions shower the area in gold piles). Last time i did Corgul yesterday, he showered the island with approximately 87k Ethereal Sand upon his death. None today.
    on LS:
    Did 3 Scalis yesterday Bodies stayed and went to public. Filled binders.  Someone got a lame pack drop, maybe me I forgot.

Did Charybdis tonight. I got nothing the fisher got a bone helm very cool.  Some got primers cause they dropped them on ship.  Corpse stayed till public and timed out.

My issue, I had 2 toons at the second.  The toon that did most damage got no binder filled.  My other that was driving got 3 binders filled. One said they filled 4.
    So binders are not filling equally.

• VioletViolet Posts: 371
    edited September 2019
    The High Seas bosses are currently bugged. Just did Charybdis 1x, Osiredon 3x, and Corgul 1x within the past hour and a half, with 20+ people, and each time the corpse ..... Last time i did Corgul yesterday, he showered the island with approximately 87k Ethereal Sand upon his death. None today.
    How many were in the group the first day you did Corgul? Seems like groups encountering this issue are larger groups?  We have not had an issue with any of our encounters and we tend to bring at most 5.

Pawain said:
    on LS:
    Did Charybdis tonight. I got nothing the fisher got a bone helm very cool.  Some got primers cause they dropped them on ship.  Corpse stayed till public and timed out.

Only the fisherman will get the drop. 
    Tanager said:
    The equipable bottle of ale is a bluish color on my shard. On TC1 it was a dark red. Are there going to be other colors later to choose, or random colors when the reward is claimed?

There appears to possibly be a rare color, our first one on baja was a red color, even one we have received since is the base no hue color.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    Violet said:
    Only the fisherman will get the drop. 

Kudos to the Developers for giving some Love specifically to Fishermen !!!
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    No idea how the soulbinders fill, done two corguls last two days with 6 chars.  4 tamers, on corgul the whole time with pets, firebeetle x 2, triton, cu, a bard with sporadically 2 earth eles, and a weaver who only gets in on word of death.

In both instances the 4 tamers ONLY got a fill from 'great' which they had in their packs to legendary, and the bard and weaver both got 5-6 mythic fills.  Seems super odd that the split is not even especially given the bard/weaver hardly had any imput accept at the end.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410
    yes...buggued has hell same for us bard got 5 bottles per run and the 3 top dammage character get a 3/4 bottle legendary and of course the lesser dps with a 3 slot pet got 5 bottles...lol on scalis
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited September 2019
    @Kyronix why  is Live Rock NOT stackable?

And isn't it time that all the NETS were stackable too?  Green and colored.  And aquarium nets?

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    MissE said:
    @ Kyronix why  is Live Rock NOT stackable?

And isn't it time that all the NETS were stackable too?  Green and colored.  And aquarium nets?
    Absolutely !!

To make ALL items stackable with same kind, like for example, also all of the same kind Yeast, should be a top # 1 Priority in Ultima Online.

Also, can please anyone explain to me what is the point of adding more and more items like these in the picture below, which serve hardly any purpose but still, take up (even if they are stackable...) some serious items' count (I am not even sure that I have all of them, might still be missing quite a good number of types...) ?

If work is done to make them, please, at least give them some practical uselfulness within the game.... or is there already any practical usefullness for all of these many fish steaks types coming from Pirates/Merchants Loot which I am totally missing and unaware of ?

Violet said:
    There appears to possibly be a rare color, our first one on baja was a red color, even one we have received since is the base no hue color.

Thanks for the info! Since it appears I can get it now (RNG), looks like I know what I will be spending most of my points on hehe. Thank you devs for making them siege blessable!

MissE said:
    @ Kyronix why  is Live Rock NOT stackable?

I would love to see all the nets, live rock, giant serpent steak, etc stackable. Especially aquarium food. And if they are stackable, it would be super grand if they could go on a NM stall as well.
    edited September 2019
    @MissE because the relative number of Live Rock needed for crafting isn't that high.  We aren't talking about thousands of objects needed to be stored for crafting.
  • Kyronix said:
    @ MissE because the relative number of Live Rock needed for crafting isn't that high.  We aren't talking about thousands of objects needed to be stored for crafting.
    But you know how UO Hoarders are , they’ll hold onto 1000 of everything “ just to be sure”.  :D
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

edited September 2019
    If you choose to be the live rock king of Britannia, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have fun!
  • VioletViolet Posts: 371
    Kyronix said:
    If you choose to be the live rock king of Britannia, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have fun!
    Or Queen!... Thank you for giving me a new goal in game...