Poll and discussion : VvV arties on Siege

12346»

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Legendary Thread Killer lol
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    Take this to the shard not on a forum that anybody can jump in on.  Have the EM set up voting boxes.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    edited April 2018
    Siege is a public shard and anyone with an active account has a right to voice their opinion regardless of whether they play Siege hardly, or hardcore
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Siege is a public shard and anyone with an active account has a right to voice their opinion regardless of whether they play Siege hardly, or hardcore

For the first time I think, you and I going to have to disagree. In no way shape or form should a non Siege player shape the shard in any way.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Didn't say I agreed with it Garth, but like it or not it's the unfortunate truth.

• Siege is a public shard and anyone with an active account has a right to voice their opinion regardless of whether they play Siege hardly, or hardcore

For the first time I think, you and I going to have to disagree. In no way shape or form should a non Siege player shape the shard in any way.
    well, we can't always agree but read my post above this one. it would be nice for them to find some way to make it actively used Siege accounts. but I doubt there is any way to prove or disprove an account actively participates on Siege. Where is the line, once a week, once a month, daily? a person that plays Siege once a month may not be considered active to you or I, but they probably consider themselves active. as I said above, I would prefer it be only "active" Siege accounts, but realize that is the big trick in this. and then there is the flip side that someone could say "I would actively play Siege if this change were enacted" how do you categorize them?
    *goes to lie down because his damn head hurts from thinking about it all*

Fair enough

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211

well, we can't always agree but read my post above this one. it would be nice for them to find some way to make it actively used Siege accounts. but I doubt there is any way to prove or disprove an account actively participates on Siege. Where is the line, once a week, once a month, daily? a person that plays Siege once a month may not be considered active to you or I, but they probably consider themselves active. as I said above, I would prefer it be only "active" Siege accounts, but realize that is the big trick in this. and then there is the flip side that someone could say "I would actively play Siege if this change were enacted" how do you categorize them?
    *goes to lie down because his damn head hurts from thinking about it all*
    UO could give your EM that info, I am sure they know what shard you log into and for how long.  Now as to the time needed to get a vote that would be up to the Siege people to decide.  Siege is truly a one of a kind that IMHO this should be up to siege players with paid accounts only.