Give us some help for the Artisan Festival

13»

Comments

• @Drowy This could be a very good question to ask the new "Community Manager CM Fenneko" 

:D
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 786
    edited October 2023
    Would it be possible to add a feature where someone doing the lion's share of the work, getting these trees to pop, gets additional rewards? Like, X amount of bods dropped on the elf, a special reward lands in your pack.

Something like that would spark interest in getting bods filled and dropped to pop more town trees, no? If you thought you'd get something extra special might you not crowd around the elf to drop bods on him? It could take some burden off the folks we owe our thanks to for doing so many bods and reward them at the same time. I dunno...just a thought.

Edited to add: LOL Vagabond!
  • HippoHippo Posts: 280
    LilyGrace said:
    Would it be possible to add a feature where someone doing the lion's share of the work, getting these trees to pop, gets additional rewards? Like, X amount of bods dropped on the elf, a special reward lands in your pack.

Something like that would spark interest in getting bods filled and dropped to pop more town trees, no? If you thought you'd get something extra special might you not crowd around the elf to drop bods on him? It could take some burden off the folks we owe our thanks to for doing so many bods and reward them at the same time. I dunno...just a thought.

Edited to add: LOL Vagabond!
    Maybe a title scroll "Santa's Lil Helper"  or "Grinch's Henchman" or some such...
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
     B)