Tokuno Event rewards... which would be good candidates to pick as doubles/triples ?

For those players who were able to get all of the Tokuno Event rewards that they wanted, and they have time to keep getting drops to get some "doubles" (or triples... more power to them if they can !), what rewards would be good choices to get more of, perhaps because they are good items to have and cannot be powdered, so as to be able to replace one's own that will wear out, or perhaps because they will always be items in good demand and, thus, can be a fast sell at a higher price as compared to other rewards...

Anyways, what do you think could be best options as doubles or, perhaps, even as triples ?

Comments

• RinerRiner Posts: 366
    Would definitely go with the lore pages! I'd say collect a couple hundred and corner the book making business!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    i recommend getting doubles of what you have already gotten
    because you never know if you will create another character who could use them
    (then you would have them)

And if you haven't gotten the wand, then you should definitely get one for your scribe
    (its fantastic for making scrolls)

=====

many people have already said that the mempo is best in slot. so if you are thinking about reselling, then you should get extras of them. (there will always be people who will be wanting to buy them... because maybe they think they have all the time to get them now, and then the December events get here & they get too busy... either not enough time or just don't think they need them right away)

if you are in the Discord servers, you would see people still wanting to buy stuff from previous events, because they didn't have the time to get them then.

as for other items for reselling, that would really have to do with the shard that you are wanting to choose them. (example: i got ankh of devotion on some shards, just in case I ever decide to build a house there. And now nobody is buying them, even though you can't get them any more)
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,950
    i recommend getting doubles of what you have already gotten
    because you never know if you will create another character who could use them
    (then you would have them)

And if you haven't gotten the wand, then you should definitely get one for your scribe
    (its fantastic for making scrolls)

=====

many people have already said that the mempo is best in slot. so if you are thinking about reselling, then you should get extras of them. (there will always be people who will be wanting to buy them... because maybe they think they have all the time to get them now, and then the December events get here & they get too busy... either not enough time or just don't think they need them right away)

if you are in the Discord servers, you would see people still wanting to buy stuff from previous events, because they didn't have the time to get them then.

as for other items for reselling, that would really have to do with the shard that you are wanting to choose them. (example: i got ankh of devotion on some shards, just in case I ever decide to build a house there. And now nobody is buying them, even though you can't get them any more)
    Thank you for the good advice !

Do you happen to know, of the Tokuno rewards, for which it is possible to use powder of fortification and for which not ?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    a friend of mine said that the mempo can be POF
    but don't know about the other items
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,950
    Cool, thank you for the info.

Does anyone know whether the other Tokuno Rewards can be applied Powder of Fortification to them ?
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    edited November 2023
    popps said:
    Cool, thank you for the info.

Does anyone know whether the other Tokuno Rewards can be applied Powder of Fortification to them ?
    If you've already gotten one of each enough to be asking about doubles shouldn't you be able to test for us?

I also called out in chat on your home shard and quickly received answer 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
     :D 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    @popps what items do you wear now, if the vendor item is better, then get a few.

What talisman does your mage wear?  Usually its a Mana Phasing Orb, a Wizards Curio, or Lucky charm.  The Serpents Bite is an upgraded Mana phasing Orb with 125 Luck and Night Sight.  A very nice item for the mages on your list.

Then get 10 of each deco item.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    edited November 2023
    "What is the reward I should pick" ?

Seems kind of odd that the guy that complains the most about pretty much everything about the events, including that no template he uses is good enough, is asking what rewards he should stock up on. Last time I checked, your character can only use one of each reward at a time. All items can be repaired which means you can have them for years without them breaking.

@popps - The answer is the same as it is every other time you ask. Pick whatever YOU can use and stop trying to figure out what you can sell for the most afterwards. Maybe if you spent more time actually playing the game to be better (getting better items for you to use) and not to make it rich you wouldn't be posting about how unfair the drop rate is.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    A personal argument has been removed. Please be topical and refrain from petty personal attacks.
  • Rorschach said:
    A personal argument has been removed. Please be topical and refrain from petty personal attacks.
    Less Filling!!
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo