Enhancing Event Items?

shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
edited November 2023 in General Discussions
Hello everyone,

I just realized that some of the armors, Corrupted Paladin Vambraces, from previous events can be enhanced. On the other hand, the mempo and the gloves from this event can not be enhanced.

Did they accidentally enable enhancing Corrupted Paladin Vambraces and such?
Did they accidentally disable enhancing mempo, gloves, and such from this event?
Does it change event by event?

I clicked the forged metal of artifacts, but then I got an error that my mempo is already enhanced. I am curious, if it is just this event or the general rule now.
Thanks!

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Inconsistency will be the only consistent thing you find in UO
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    that is so true ^^^
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited November 2023
    Our testers are great though, they test everything each and every publish, especially new events..Oh wait no they don't, they just log on to test and beat it to death to see how many drops they'll get on prodo.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Grimbeard said:
    Inconsistency will be the only consistent thing you find in UO
       Hey, that's my line!

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Hopefully it's not an "own goal" arising from this:
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Probably not related. I tried human items.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    shootgun said:
    That's the point.  If the garg ones can't be done, maybe they also made the human ones the same way.   Consistency.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    shootgun said:
    That's the point.  If the garg ones can't be done, maybe they also made the human ones the same way.   Consistency.
    Like the way the human cloak can be blessed but not the gargoyle same as every time 
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited November 2023
    Pawain said:
    shootgun said:

I hope this is not the case. I was ready to use all of my forged metal of artifacts to improve my gloves and mempo. I would prefer them to fix the gargoyle one instead of breaking the human one. I wonder if the devs will comment on here.
    shootgun said:
    Pawain said:
    shootgun said:

I hope this is not the case. I was ready to use all of my forged metal of artifacts to improve my gloves and mempo. I would prefer them to fix the gargoyle one instead of breaking the human one. I wonder if the devs will comment on here.
    If only there was a member of the team who's job it was to interact and communicate with the players....
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    edited November 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    shootgun said:
    Pawain said:
    shootgun said:

If only there was a member of the team who's job it was to interact and communicate with the players....
    LMAO  He is to busy doing deco stuff
    Grimbeard said:
    shootgun said:
    Pawain said:
    shootgun said:

LMAO  He is to busy doing deco stuff
    She
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
     ;)