Publish 116.0 Feedback

2»

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,123Dev
    @ForeverFun - just wanted to let you know we've gone through the list.  Will include our dispatches for those issues in the next newsletter.  Thanks for the post!
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 814
    edited November 2023
    Kyronix said:
    @ ForeverFun - just wanted to let you know we've gone through the list.  Will include our dispatches for those issues in the next newsletter.  Thanks for the post!

Can somebody from the team / @Community Manager post the triage result to each linked item into the bug forum post?  Something like "Plan to fix, ETA to deployment: <date>", "Need more information for repro", "By Design", "Won't fix", etc.  That provides a structured way for dialog.

Also, for items #3, 5-7 in the list, I recommend you [temporarily] remove the store transmog potions (head slot, robe slot).  The latest text posted to the link for item #3 has the rationale which applies to that item range.

Thanks for the fun content in the current event!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,137
    edited November 2023
    Kyronix said:
    @ ForeverFun - just wanted to let you know we've gone through the list.  Will include our dispatches for those issues in the next newsletter.  Thanks for the post!

Hi @ Kyronix

Can somebody from the team / @ "Community Manager" post the triage result to each linked item into the bug forum post?  Something like "Plan to fix, ETA to deployment: <date>", "Need more information for repro", "By Design", "Won't fix", etc.  That provides a structured way for dialog.

Also, for items #3, 5-7 in the list, I recommend you [temporarily] remove the store transmog potions (head slot, robe slot).  The latest text posted to the link for item #3 has the rationale which applies to that item range.

Why remove the potions.  Every transmogrified item I have can be repaired.  My parrots repair themselves since they ate  Hawkwind's robes

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,044
    Pawain said:
    Kyronix said:

Hi @ Kyronix

Can somebody from the team / @ "Community Manager" post the triage result to each linked item into the bug forum post?  Something like "Plan to fix, ETA to deployment: <date>", "Need more information for repro", "By Design", "Won't fix", etc.  That provides a structured way for dialog.

Why remove the potions.  Every transmogrified item I have can be repaired.  My parrots repair themselves since they ate  Hawkwind's robes

So you are saying the developers are incorrect? 
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Kyronix said:

Hi @ Kyronix

So you are saying the developers are incorrect? 
    Learn to read.  Not all transmogged items can not be repaired.

I own none that cant.  Maybe some items were not meant to be repaired.  Kinda like they said.

Working as intended.

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,044
    Clearly Kyronix stated transmoged items can not be repaired 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,264
    Grimbeard said:
    Clearly Kyronix stated transmoged items can not be repaired 
    The way it is worded is very bad.  If you go to where it says it is working as intended and follow the link they are talking about 

Mantle of the Archlich Can't Be Repaired

so it is very miss leading and I would think as long as the potion has been it the store that if it was all transmoged items that you would have heard about this long before now.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,998Moderator
    For all those 'bug' answers you need to follow the supplied link to see what bug it is they are addressing. Transmogrifications onto plain/crafted items obey the normal rules for that item, as an example shields that were converted to crafted shield orbs can be repaired by a blacksmith.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,264
     B) 
    They should make all cloth items in these events have the hidden self repair property. We have plenty of items to repair and then transmog would not need conditions.