We just gonna ignore necro nerf?

Can we really not even address simple things?  @Kyronix @Mesanna?? 

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,415
    User error or working as intended  :D
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,043
    No comments??? @Kyronix @Mesanna???
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    Maybe it was not intended that players be able to control the Spawn Mobs. So, they changed it to what they intended.  I think he had a day or two off NL that's why he posted so much recently.  Now he is back in the Dungeon.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Maybe it was not intended that players be able to control the Spawn Mobs. So, they changed it to what they intended.  I think he had a day or two off NL that's why he posted so much recently.  Now he is back in the Dungeon.
    We knew through test they could be that was time to say oops not a secret random nerf then completely ignore the whys?  
    Still unable to command as before. I hope people understand i can accept the change however the lack of communication and accountability for the change completely unacceptable. Its not a bug fix or a cheating fix there is zero need for the secrecy...just admit we changed that because...
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,323
    edited November 2023
    Sorry, what’s the nerf?  
    You can no longer control the skelly dragons 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,323
    That’s a big one.  Thanks.
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 392
    edited November 2023
    i can see not controlling paragon skeletals, but i dont think you ever could?

@Kyronix this is a massive nerf to a skill thats already underpowered compared to others.  whats the reasoning here?  skeletal dragons were the only reason to have necro mastery.  nerfing an entire skill because one global event seems a bit ridiculous.

im willing to bet it was changed just because the skeletal dragons for the event are glacial....   After its been this way for 8 years now.

• RadstRadst Posts: 96
    The spell has always been a STOOPID idea, honestly. The summons all look RED, so you can never tell if it is from a player or from a mob.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 209
    They haven't nerfed necro mastery you can still use command undead on skeleton dragons. The fix they did was so you can't controll the event mobs anymore. Which is how the game usually works. Like not being able to tame monsters at champ spawn and such.
    Chrille said:
    They haven't nerfed necro mastery you can still use command undead on skeleton dragons. The fix they did was so you can't controll the event mobs anymore. Which is how the game usually works. Like not being able to tame monsters at champ spawn and such.
    It was known in testing we were able that's a good time to fix.  again i don't care they changed it the secret nerf policy needs to stop then to ignore people when they ask also needs to change 
    So we gonna continue with the ostrich style leadership? 
    edited November 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    They figure we can remember things from event to event.  They do not want spawn mobs controlled. Does anyone care other than you and the afk players on Atlantic that had the ice skeles in Luna?
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    They figure we can remember things from event to event.  They do not want spawn mobs controlled. Does anyone care other than you and the afk players on Atlantic that had the ice skeles in Luna?
    I've explained this to you once not sure why you feel the need to constantly sugar troll acting like the developers need your protection 
  • Was unintended so they fixed it. Don't see the problem
    Was unintended so they fixed it. Don't see the problem
    IF  it was unintended why didn't they fix on test ? Or the first week?  Why not include the fix in the many notes on other things that were fixed ? This wasn't an exploit or cheating that need thier super secret fix  
    This fix is not secret or super secret.  We all know about it. That is all that matters.  The why will not change a thing.
    Pawain said:
    This fix is not secret or super secret.  We all know about it. That is all that matters.  The why will not change a thing.
    That's for you so move on no need to further reply here 
    edited November 2023
    I'd like to also put Broadsword's mission statement out here (from their website - one of their 3 core values as a company) because their response to questions about this is completely opposite of one of their 3 "core values".

Transparency
    We are transparent internally and externally about our games. We strive for smooth communication with our communities about events, changes, tweaks, additions, and improvements to our products. We'll always err on the side of more versus less. We're also transparent internally and share our metrics, analytics, financials, feedback and roadmaps with everyone in the company to foster collaboration in our decision making."

Borrowed from post on Stratics 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,996Moderator
    I think this has gone far enough.  Event spawn cannot be tamed or herded, therefore should not be controlled either. I would imagine this was an oversight that was corrected as soon as it became known, but I'm only guessing on that.. No one on test center 'tamed' them and took them to Luna to show them off, so the problem was not known.

This discussion has been closed.