How do you create a weapon with 87% Life Leech AND 87% Mana Leech?

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, I just saw someone with a smith crafted weapon that had 87% Life Leech and 87% Mana Leech. The problem is that, 81% is supposed to be max for that weapon.

Now, I know how to make a weapon with 100% leech in either Life or Mana. But, I did not see a single tutorial about getting both of them over the imbuing limit. According to uoguide, none of the enhancements from the ingots give additional 6% leech.

Does anyone have any idea how to create a weapon like that?
Thanks a lot guys.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    It varies by weapon type
  • ValeriaValeria Posts: 97
    max % of life and mana leech is dependent on the swing speed of the weapon.... slow melee weapons have higher caps than fast ones.  Putting SSI on a weapon through imbuing will lower the mana and life leech cap.

You can exceed caps through through runic reforging with runic tools and of course, good old fashion looting of legendary/brittle items from mobs
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    He had Two handed axe, which has the 81% as maximum listed.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    shootgun said:
    He had Two handed axe, which has the 81% as maximum listed.

Was it reforged or was it a legendary item? I have a legendary double axe with 100% LL & ML.

If you caught a pic of it that might help explain it.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Ahhh, that makes sense. I do not have a pic. He was out of my screen in less than a second but he had a super clean rate. It was probably a legendary item.
    Thanks for the help.
  • HinaHina Posts: 4
    ssi