urgent need to remove auto follow from the game

auto follow should be revome from the game and it will add to the gm a great tool to action scripter...auto follow 99% serve the multiboxer and scriptor ( event, tot event, idocs and much more). the scriptor saying they dont multibox are the same than multiboer the only diffenre they auto follow with automated script to attack. It seem that over 80% of the uo population cant go play those vent whitout automated scripting to attack and heal.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Auto follow should be added to EC 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Stop worrying about what others do.  Jealous I have my bard following me for buffs?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited October 2023

Auto follow isn't the issue here...................... 

You do realize that?

What they're doing isn't auto follow lol and they don't give a hoot about auto follow. Go try it yourself, roll up 10 ejs and make it follow a leader. You will NOT get what is shown in the videos.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • mizchifmizchif Posts: 19
    creampie said:
    auto follow should be revome from the game and it will add to the gm a great tool to action scripter...auto follow 99% serve the multiboxer and scriptor ( event, tot event, idocs and much more). the scriptor saying they dont multibox are the same than multiboer the only diffenre they auto follow with automated script to attack. It seem that over 80% of the uo population cant go play those vent whitout automated scripting to attack and heal.

They dont need auto follow they running 100 percent independant and filter out the paragons i was able to trap 10 of them in the desert area none of them were using auto follow.
  • Grimbeard said:
    +1 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Can i run my bard in cc and have him follow a EC character? 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    I do not know, why don't you try it and tell us.  Don't be like the other guy.
    1. I'm at work 
    2. I don't have CC installed and don't want to if it won't work 

• Grimbeard said:
    1. I'm at work 

You can have a CC char follow an EC Character. now if I could just stomach using the CC . . .

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Grimbeard said:
    1. I'm at work 

You can have a CC char follow an EC Character. now if I could just stomach using the CC . . .

LMAO
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited October 2023
    Pawain said:
    Stop worrying about what others do.  Jealous I have my bard following me for buffs?

I would like to see the video of your 4 toons following each other that you brag about. Please include all of the alt/left clicks perfectly timed that are needed. Something I was never good at, especially on more than 1 toon.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    So if i go on a boat does my bard follow?  Or do i have to switch screens and manually do it? 
    I only have one monitor if a gm talks to my follower and I don't notice is he getting banned? 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    edited October 2023
    Pawain said:

I would like to see the video of your 4 toons following each other that you brag about. Please include all of the alt/left clicks perfectly timed that are needed. Something I was never good at, especially on more than 1 toon.
    I just use 1 to follow 1 toon.  The follower rarely shoots.  Its just for buffs. My 2 others are standing still waiting for paragons to be brought to them from others.

I never claimed to be dexterous. I have 3 monitors tho.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Grimbeard said:
    +1 
    +9999

@Kyronix You added gear change cooldown in EC to match CC... now add Auto follow to EC to match CC too. This is fair.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    Seth said:
    Grimbeard said:
    +1 
    +9999

@ Kyronix You added gear change cooldown in EC to match CC... now add Auto follow to EC to match CC too. This is fair.
    I support this and I don't even use the EC. More features is always better.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    username said:
    Seth said:
    Grimbeard said:
    +1 
    +9999

@ Kyronix You added gear change cooldown in EC to match CC... now add Auto follow to EC to match CC too. This is fair.
    I support this and I don't even use the EC. More features is always better.
    Thank you ^^
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs