Halloween House Decorating contest!

Comments

• TorianaToriana Posts: 14
    Mariah said:
    I would use Microsoft snipping tool then save the resulting image as a .jpg. Upload that to the forum using the 'attach image/file' button seen just above the text you are typing like this:

Thank you, very helpful.
  • TorianaToriana Posts: 14
    i made yall some BPA to enjoy....."while i work on my haunted mansion"  muhahahahahaha..... 
    Dixie, This is amazing! Thank you for sharing. If this is the level of your artistic ability, I can't wait to see your haunted mansion!!
    *thinks to self, hmmmm, a new form of uo art to explore...
  • Hi... I'm Tara Woods. I wanted to submit my house for the Halloween contest. It's on the Atlantic shard. Coordinates are: 39.22 S by 41.58 E is what it says on the map. In this house it is like multiple murders happened and the owner of it just loves collecting the bones of her victims. Her name is Patty. The name of her house is Patty's Horror House. Inside you will see all of her many victim's bones and skeletons laying about. She is also a collector of statues. Patty loves her statues. She loves them so much she made places for her to sit outside on the porch with them just to watch them and be with them. Please consider Patty's Horror House for the winner. Patty would just be thrilled to win!!
  • scatey23scatey23 Posts: 2
    edited October 2023
    103.53 N & 5.54 E
    I am Liberty Star!!! This is my Haunted Craft House. I hope people like it!! Me and my Sister worked REALLY hard on it. I am on ATLANTIC SHARD!!
  • Hi my name is Rolly. I wanted to post my house for the Halloween House Decorating Contest. This is my haunted house on the Atlantic shard and the coordinates are 117.20 N by 11.02 W
  • NakedGunns539NakedGunns539 Posts: 1
    edited October 2023
    Owner Jicky Pacific shard/ house name: Burnt Haven of doom 18x18 fully custom just north east of Deciet entrance, fel facet. 

Enter if you dare Do not be fooled by the tempting refreshments on the steps, as your lips are surely dry from the sheer terror that awaits you. Choose your destiny either travel up the ruined stair way of despair, be wary of the pumpkin king avoid his black gate as you may be lost in it forever. Only the bravest will make it beyond but will likely to find themselves victims of an evil spider if they stop to pick her delicious apples. If you resist the urge and travel further you will meet death herself and her savage dragons, only too have your skull and blood added to the many poor souls under the tree of blood, forever feeding its lifesource.

The brave soul who dares to enter into the main structure feeling its radiating evil as you push open the heavy stone door, you will quickly think something sinister is going on here, as you climb the floors to the top you begin to question your decisions realizing what is really going on in this place of evil. However once at the top you frighteningly see the torture devices, even gazing over too see the great Mesanna's bones laying on the sacrificial alter. Realizing then what possible little hope is left, you given and sadly fall victim to the the Mad mages unholy quest to build their army of the dead.

• All of these so far are amazing! I can’t wait to see more! Thank you!
    Ultima Online Twitter/X - https://twitter.com/UOTownCryer
    Ultima Online Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/uotowncryer/
    Ultima Online Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/uofenneko
    E-mail: uo.fenneko@gmail.com

• House Owner: Reinquist
    House Name: Bone Graveyard
    Shard: Great Lakes

Out front are some event items and Undertaker that sells rune books to all cemeteries and Pumpkin Patches.  Inside is an area for rituals and a crazy dark elf whipping up some concoctions. In the back are gravesites to honor those who have passed over the years and each site has a bone container with their name.   I hold events each week in October for players that turn in the bone containers from cemeteries.  Weekly prizes are given every Friday and  smaller prizes for Bone Hunts randomly during each week.
    Nothing to fancy here, just items i have collected over the years and a place for my events.  
    Thanks for the contest!!

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    i made yall some BPA to enjoy....."while i work on my haunted mansion"  muhahahahahaha..... 

This is bad to the bone! Wow! Incredible!
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    This should be locked to the top of the forum
  • hi guys, this is my haunted mansion. Thornwood Manor. the owner is  Valkyrie Goddess and it is located on Atlantic. i will post a detailed map pic with the house pics.  im also writing a story to go along with this dreadful place. and a special thank you to my husband who pretty much let me wreck his new 18x18 so i didnt have to demolish mine =) lol

Evil lives in the heart of all men. The majority of people suppress the darkness that grows inside them till it is merely a fleeting thought that enters their mind and is fought back down to the depths effortlessly. Then there are that very few that for what ever reason, maybe even lack of want cannot suppress the darkness, it devours them consumes their soul into blinding blackness...and sometimes even more rarely that blackness overflows out of them poisoning the land and everything they touch. And thus our story of  Thornwood Manor begins with a man so full lust for power , flesh and money grew a blackness so dark that it eventually devoured everything and everyone who was unfortunate enough to have drawn him from the cards of fate.  pics got a little out of order but meh what can ya do....stop by and give er a look ...HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!
  • OnixiaOnixia Posts: 84
    So we are having a Player Event on Origin.  Our Guild NPH has built an entire castle Haunted House located in the Swamps above Trinsic.  Doors will open On Friday, October 27th @9pm est and gates will be provided from Luna & Britain.  There will be trick and treat stations throughout the castle as you explore each room.  There will be surprises and maybe even a few scares.  There will also be a teleporter that will take you to Fel Dagger Isle to our other Haunted Castle for some good ole fashioned PVP fun!  We hope you will join us.

Happy Halloween from the NPH Guild
    Origin Proud!

• How do I screen shot my keep?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
  • That BPA is awesome! best ive seen ever! And so many well decorated places ! I wish we could vote on all shards.  And so much inspiration. I wasnt going to take part this year but ill see how it turns out , if i change my mind.  But voting I will :p
  • That BPA is awesome! best ive seen ever! And so many well decorated places ! I wish we could vote on all shards.  And so much inspiration. I wasnt going to take part this year but ill see how it turns out , if i change my mind.  But voting I will :p

Voting will be done for each shard. Each shard will have a winner. :)

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
     B) 
  • Na denne ;)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• House Owner- Sweet Swagger
    House Name- Just Another Spot To Rule
    Location- 47'N 23'W
    Shard- Lake Superior
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Onixia said:
    So we are having a Player Event on Origin.  Our Guild NPH has built an entire castle Haunted House located in the Swamps above Trinsic.  Doors will open On Friday, October 27th @ 9pm est and gates will be provided from Luna & Britain.  There will be trick and treat stations throughout the castle as you explore each room.  There will be surprises and maybe even a few scares.  There will also be a teleporter that will take you to Fel Dagger Isle to our other Haunted Castle for some good ole fashioned PVP fun!  We hope you will join us.

Happy Halloween from the NPH Guild
    Origin Proud!

Disclaimer: This house is NOT entered in the decorating contest.

• Aaah so much inspiration! Irresistible! I just had to rebuild and decorate my first home in UO ..again.. 
    House owner Marian Foxglove
    House name Pumpkinz! 
    Co ords: 119o 21'S, 37o 28'E 
    w1, 1856, 2982, 17                                                                                                                                Europa.
    That means if you go to the south of Trinsic moongate Europa, You very soon bump into the northen wall ot the house. 

Floor 1

Floor 2
    Floor 3
    Floor 4

• TimTim Posts: 796
    edited October 2023
    Posting for Charzanna of Pacific
    (Hint don't let your spouse pick you name  >:)

Location Pacific Trammel 83N 135 E (east of Vesper)

Feel free to give her a call on General Chat she loves giving tours

• My Halloween decoration house is located on Catskills. This house is just north of the Tram Yew Moongate... Sextant Cords are 78'45n, 38'13w (tram). Its a small house to not much to the inside
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 786

Cove’s End Witch’s Brew Academy is owned and operated by Corryn Wyrdd and is located at:

59°3’N  66°22’E Chesapeake

All are welcome at Witch’s Brew Academy but most particularly witches, ghosts, goblins, ghouls, weirdos, misfits and pirates.

At Witch’s Brew you’ll learn the latest cutting-edge technology in Wizardry, Necromancy and Potion Making. You’ll learn the fine arts of Crystal Ball Gazing, Tarot Card Reading and how to swindle the general public with your fortune telling.

Some of the campus amenities include The Duds & Suds, an on-campus laundry and bathhouse where our motto is, “Clean clothes? Clean ears? Why bother?”  Steaming hot clean water baths are free. Pre-dirtied tepid baths are 2gp for a refreshing five minute soak.

At Witch’s Brew we’re happy, as a public service, to bury the dead in our rooftop cemetery, where mourners will enjoy an incomparable view of Cove’s Bay. We’re even happier to dispose of live bodies that have become troublesome to you. Ghouls, Undertakers and Vivisectionists are on premises at all times.

Public hangings take place every other Friday. Refreshments will be served (see one of the undertakers for tickets).

Tour our campus anytime but please don’t keep asking, “What’s that smell?”

Thank you.

*slaps forehead!* @The_hand_of_god A shovel! Or course!

• Helloween's Kitchen in the Drachenfels BoD Exchange Center.
    Open to visitors on the Drachenfels shard (obviously), Trammel facet, coordinates 25.45S 27.33W
    The place already had some pumpkins, so I threw in a few more.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    edited October 2023
    Greetings!

Here is my entry. (Sorry there are so many images, it's a big house!)

Shard: Origin
    Facet: Trammel
    Coordinates: 108 2,N  178 7'W

Name of House: Castello Dell'isola Del Pugnale (Translated from Italian it means The Castle on Dagger Isle)

• Hi all, pretty new to Playing and this is my first house. Pretty proud of it so i wanted to post it. Lake Superior. Hope everyone has an amazing Halloween.
  • Reminding everyone to please put the; owner, name of house and location in your submissions! Thank you!

• Reminding everyone to please put the; owner, name of house and location in your submissions! Thank you!
    Darn, I've forgotten the house owner's name.
    So, it's: 
    Owner: Pitti Sing
    Name of house: Drachenfels BoD Exchange Center.
    Location: Drachenfels shard, Trammel facet, coordinates 25.45S 27.33W

This discussion has been closed.