• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Kyronix said:
    Paragon change isn’t live yet on TC1.

What was your total luck?
    Then add today for testing and live tomorrow?  Maybe if the goal was mid month starting testing on the 10th a better plan 
    They usually don't to changes like that to TC. Those are done when it goes live.
    What exactly in your opinion are we testing 

They just don't put minor tweeks in TC.  They put major changes.

We tested the basic operation. And had a record number of comments.

Testing is done.  Notice he has not replied in the Test Center thread since last week.
    Except to tell us Frost Mites are not included.
    And he Thanked everyone for the feedback.

Lets Roll With This!

I'm almost positive I'm going to be sick tomorrow for work 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
     <3 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Publish 116.1 World Wide

10/17/2023

Greetings,

Beginning with our Japanese servers this evening, all shards will be updated with Publish 116.1 following their normally scheduled maintenance.  Please check out the publish notes and ready yourself for the Treasures of the Feudal Lands!

The Treasures of the Feudal Lands will be active following all shards being published.  We expect the event to start rolling out between 12pm ET and 3pm ET on 10/18/2023.  

See you in Britannia,

UO Team

• shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Pawain said:

Testing is done.  Notice he has not replied in the Test Center thread since last week.

Lets Roll With This!

How did the testing go? Were there too many issues?
    That would explain the long awaited patch not happening today. May be they need few more days fixing bugs?

shootgun said:
    Pawain said:

Lets Roll With This!

That would explain the long awaited patch not happening today. May be they need few more days fixing bugs?

Testing went well, no bugs associated with the event that would cause issues.  There may be small bugs that get thru or are introduced.  

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,170
    edited October 2023
    Pawain said:
    shootgun said:
    Pawain said:

Lets Roll With This!

Testing went well, no bugs associated with the event that would cause issues.  There may be small bugs that get thru or are introduced.  

Where are you getting your info? You 100% made this up.

There are still several questions/concerns on reactive holy light that I have yet to see be addressed. It's hard to actually test a 10% random reactive property so some info is kind of needed here.

Another person has also posted that their reactive holy light has fizzled which I think is a defect/bug... a reactive spell (ie not actively casted) should never fizzle... can you imagine how many people would complain if they "fizzled" their hit lightning spell on a weapon?

Until otherwise answered by Kyronix, I think this is a potential bug that would be an issue.

That doesn't even touch on the fact that my other questions were never answered so we can't even properly test the functionality. If Chiv/karma factors into damage or if it doesn't completely changes how the spell should work and if there is a bug (depending on the answer).
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 294
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:
    shootgun said:
    Pawain said:

Lets Roll With This!

There are still several questions/concerns on reactive holy light that I have yet to see be addressed. It's hard to actually test a 10% random reactive property so some info is kind of needed here.

Another person has also posted that their reactive holy light has fizzled which I think is a defect/bug... a reactive spell (ie not actively casted) should never fizzle... can you imagine how many people would complain if they "fizzled" their hit lightning spell on a weapon?

Until otherwise answered by Kyronix, I think this is a potential bug that would be an issue.

That doesn't even touch on the fact that my other questions were never answered so we can't even properly test the functionality. If Chiv/karma factors into damage or if it doesn't completely changes how the spell should work and if there is a bug (depending on the answer).
    I mean at the end of the day, it’s a 10% reactive chance for holy light.  What does that do, 4-5 damage?  Hardly a show stopper imo.
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:
    shootgun said:
    Pawain said:

Lets Roll With This!

He can tell us formulas later.

How was I wrong? The publish rolled out 10 seconds later. Testing was done.

They can fix minor issues on live shards. 

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    The fizzle issue should be resolved.  I already said in another comment that it functions just as if you were casting the spell.
    Thanks Kyronix
  • HippoHippo Posts: 280
    Larisa said:
    Yeah I was testing the *I'm not a power gamer, don't have a lot of time to play, just want to be casual and kill small stuff and not get stressed out* kind of person. Most people testing are in the I GOTTA GET IT ALL!! Category lol.  I don't wanna be stressed out trying to mass grind all the hard mobs trying to get as many drops as possible.  The Waste is going to be nice for the casual, I really don't want to spend my hour or two of game time dying over and over kinda person.
    Same here for me - the Waste and Kappa, quantity not quality. I'll rotate characters to take advantage of Luck Statue rub (my 1st account chars get 1350 w/rub so I don't need to modify suits).
    Hippo said:
     I'll rotate characters to take advantage of Luck Statue rub (my 1st account chars get 1350 w/rub so I don't need to modify suits).

Good advice for people