Important! Error message in EA Shop (Germany) - Rustic Theme Pack can not be purchased!

@Mesanna @Kyronix @Misk @Bleak

See thread title! Please get it fixed as soon as possible, thanks! :)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    You forgot @Community Manager
  • Nice if you are always so up-to-date - but if the newest staff member feels ignored, I hope he can say himself and does not need others for it ;)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• Is always interesting where well-intentioned hints lead  :'( 

How they manage at EA again, with an error message for a product immediately again to put the whole UO-Shopping division out of force must now but really someone explain to me ;)...

Error messages with bold red 500 message now everywhere - I'm really curious about the time span within which this is now fixed ....

• Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 247
    edited October 2023
    Weekend and Friday the 13th .... and the whole UO store at EA is still under this 500 error banner.

How far along are they at EA to fix this? Are they on it or do they need an extra prompt again?  Please see to it that this gets fixed as soon as possible. It can't be that such a simple standard error (as such I would call it) can't be fixed within a week - and now the weekend is coming. You are clearly in the better position to represent our interests at the store and to make this clear to them, because... I will not discuss with their incompetence or cluelessness anymore. I want to be able to shop again as soon as possible and maintain my accounts ;)

For your assistance I thank you already now
    Kind regards
    Mene

• I have had the same error on and off for a couple of weeks (Denmark)
    But now it's consistant for everything but game codes
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 131
    I have same error.
  • So far so nice - that went amazingly fast this time  :o - it can be purchased again :)

Rustic Theme package is still bitching *sigh* - just the package that I need at the moment because of storage expansion. I hope this will be fixed as well. Thanks at Devs that you could fix this so fast.  B)

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,408
    :)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    So far so nice - that went amazingly fast this time  :o - it can be purchased again :)

Rustic Theme package is still bitching *sigh* - just the package that I need at the moment because of storage expansion. I hope this will be fixed as well. Thanks at Devs that you could fix this so fast.  B)

I think the stand alone storage package was bundled with another item you can buy.  Someone should be able to tell you what the name of it is now.

Glad it was fixed!  We need our Stuff!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited October 2023
    high seas and housing bank and storage upgrade i think sa did as well ? or was char and storage upgrade ?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,991Moderator
    Rustic theme pack does not have storage increase!
    Storage increase comes either alone, or with 7th character slot. You can't stack the two.
    High Seas was the one with a storage increase.
    @Mariah ; can help us find the 2 that gives max storage.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,032
    The storage shed ?
    edited October 2023
    storage increases are as listed in that page
    20% Mondains Legacy
    20% High Seas
    20% purchased from store - either alone or with 7th char slot
    You can't purchase the storage + 7th character AND the storage alone, it has to be one or the other.

Checking the store, it would seem the joint storage & 7th character package is no longer available. I apologise for outdated information.

High Seas Booster
    Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade Code
    7th Character Slot Code (should say bank and storage 20%) ???

Okay so , this is what I found that gives bank and storage upgrades

Mondain's Legacy gives 20% 
    High Seas Booster 20%
    Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade 20%

• Oki thanks for the informations :) None the less I need the Theme Pack cause I want to make worker chars on this account.

ya im still getting this error for the rustic pack

500.png 38.6K
    edited October 2023
    I misread, I thought she said she was able to buy it.
    When she said.
    So far so nice - that went amazingly fast this time  o - it can be purchased again 

I read the pictures not the words so the smile seemed things ended happily.

I can confirm that the Rustic theme pack can not be purchased in the US also.
    Not operator error @skett.

@Mariah Please solve this issue.  Thanks
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 247
    edited October 2023
     Tscho, Bro's.....it's all red again with 500 message...

You're happy that almost everything is back in order, shares that also here in the forum and the next day you experience the same "garbage" (sorry) again?  Nah, seriously guys... is there really no other way for a product that is set incorrectly in the store than to paralyze the whole UO shop-department for repairs? How long is this On-Off Show planned this time?

*shakes head* *looking for facepalm-smilie* Damn... no one to find

Pawain said:
    I misread, I thought she said she was able to buy it.
    When she said.
    So far so nice - that went amazingly fast this time  o - it can be purchased again 

I read the pictures not the words so the smile seemed things ended happily.

I can confirm that the Rustic theme pack can not be purchased in the US also.
    Not operator error @ skett.

@ Mariah Please solve this issue.  Thanks

I'll do what I can, but I can't fix it.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 209
    https://uo.com/2023/10/17/issues-purchasing-codes-from-the-ea-store/
    Ea will look into it and maybe it will get fixed tomorrow. If not we should email Mesanna.