Vendor Search and looking for Talismans... % is not an option ?

poppspopps Posts: 3,952
edited October 2023 in General Discussions
I was looking for Talismans and was trying to search for Bonus % but realized that, if I enter, say, 27%, it returns no results while I know they are there because if I look at all Talismans on Vendor Search, I can eventually find some that have a Bonus 27% whether regular or exceptional... Problem is, that sometimes having to look at all of the Talismans can be quite time consuming... A search function is there to help save time when looking for something... so, why it is not possible to search for, say, 27% on a Talisman ? @Kyronix , can we please get " % " to be added as a valid search term when entered with a figure ? Thank you.

Also, even when I enter in the Search only a figure, say 27, without the % for the bonus, I get results which have nowhere that figure in their displaying text as the picture below shows..

What gives ?

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I recall just searching the word and the number generally works. Not “bonus: number”

try like “carpentry 27”. You still have to look through the results but I recall at least seeing the number in the results. You should see 27 and carpentry in the results in this example.