New PvP Bug

LynkLynk Posts: 186
edited October 2023 in Bugs
Cartel/Waka are using this new bug.  24075 damage in one hit.  

Comments

• LynkLynk Posts: 186
    My guess is they've figured out a way to break the range limitation on body guard.  In all cases where i've died this way, it happens as I hit someone.  If they bodyguard with a blue, and I hit an orange, the blue takes damage.  How else do you get to that 24k range?? 
  • did it happen with several different targets? were you dealing physical dmg? If it happened vs. the same target every time it may have been a char using a maxed out reflect physical suit with physical resist in the high negatives. Just a guess though. 24k is a bit much, however...
  • LynkLynk Posts: 186
    Lol just do basic math.  Let's say my weps aren't 100% elemental (they are) and I had -70 phys (I didnt) and he had -70 phys (he didnt) and I hit him for 500 dmg he would need 4,800 RPD.

He would also have died, even if he had a level 6 attunement with 120 weaving.  

There is no legitimate explanation for 24k damage.
  • CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    edited October 2023
    How do you get those cool green shadows under your guild mate and pet? I can't find that option.

That would be really nice if you could share us where to find that option because currently I have to keep pressing 'AllNames' macro to see if people around me are enemy/ally/neutral.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    edited October 2023
    Maybe this bug only affects players using unapproved clients.

:D 

Too bad they cant use it to kill their own spawns so they would not have to bother other players.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lynk said:
    Lol just do basic math.  Let's say my weps aren't 100% elemental (they are) and I had -70 phys (I didnt) and he had -70 phys (he didnt) and I hit him for 500 dmg he would need 4,800 RPD.

He would also have died, even if he had a level 6 attunement with 120 weaving.  

There is no legitimate explanation for 24k damage.

you can go far beyond -70 physical resist on characters to massively increase rpd. That being said 24k damage would be hard to reach that way. I said that above too...
    Just tossing out ideas man
  • CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    How come this guy is allowed to post pics of playing on a client without bugs?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Covfefe said:
    How come this guy is allowed to post pics of playing on a client without bugs?

Thanks, I thought I'd removed that.