Can we start Trick or Treating on the 1st ?

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited September 2023 in General Discussions
Is this affected by the new feudal whatever thingy ? And is there anything new added this year to the rewards
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Usually it's an automatic turn on for ToT, and according to what UO-Cah datamined, the only new thing for Halloween is new pumpkin carvings?

Maybe the corpses they found. *evil grin* I would love to have some corpses!!

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,407
    what would really be fun is if the corpse act like a mannequin and we could change out there clothes
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Larisa said:
    Usually it's an automatic turn on for ToT, and according to what UO-Cah datamined, the only new thing for Halloween is new pumpkin carvings?

Maybe the corpses they found. *evil grin* I would love to have some corpses!!
    Those pumpkin pictures do not have the same style as the others. They are closer to the ones we got in fields with dev names. 

Also how are we going to differentiate them, to similar to give names when you are telling others in chat which one you are missing.

Won't be long till we find out.  Also other things are on timers that they do not announce each year. But they still turn on and off.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 280
    Named skels, Grim pumpkins and Butchers live on ATL...

edited October 2023
    Told ya! It's automatic on the 1st, been that way for awhile now.

Let the mayhem begin!!! :)

Brit fields, moonglow fields and skara fields only netted me TWO pumpkins....one of which is one of the new ones....MUCH better! I am going to be busy! :)

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 786
    Larisa, thank you for your contributions on the boards here. I very much appreciate you. I tried telling you this the other day but after numerous attempts I got too frustrated trying to stay logged in.

I finally figured out if I use Firefox I don't get bumped off the play. Yay!
    YAY! Yes I had issues for a long time staying logged in, it seems to be fine now *knocks on wood*

I appreciate being appreciated! Helping the community is always my pleasure! :)

Larisa said:
    YAY! Yes I had issues for a long time staying logged in, it seems to be fine now *knocks on wood*

I appreciate being appreciated! Helping the community is always my pleasure! :)
    The new ones are from the round pumpkins or is there a new base type? Football day so I may not be on unless there is a blowout.  Go Cowboys!
    edited October 2023
    No the new pumpkins are bigger and rounder, they did a great job, they look like actual pumpkins.

Go Cowboys! Wait...that's not my team!

Go Bears! :)

• I was able to last 10 whole minutes trick or treating this year, a new personal best.  *goes back to killing Medusa*

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• I get that nothing going on is new so everyone here knows about it, but I wish there were some popup in the game, on the website, or on the forum about exactly what's going on right now. I've been back a few months and don't actually know.
    Say trick or treat to NPCs.  Kill Grimms in pumpkin fields for pumpkins. Kill Butchers for carving kits.

Lasts only this month.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Pawain said:
    Say trick or treat to NPCs.  Kill Grimms in pumpkin fields for pumpkins. Kill Butchers for carving kits.

Lasts only this month.
    Named skeletons in graveyards for chance of named bones