Bulks in Bod Books still take space in the chest?

Hello everyone,

I have a bulk order deed book, that has 20+ bulks in it. When I tried to drag and drop it into my backpack, I got an error that says my backpack cant hold any more weight.

After a little bit of digging around, I found that when a BoD book with 25 bulk order deeds is put into a chest, the chest says that it has 45 items.

There are 8 skills that gives bulks. The maximum a chest can hold is 255 items. This means, if I want to put all of my BoD books into chest, then I get to have maximum of 32 items per skill? This seems very limiting. 

I don't want to have 8 chests, just for BoD books at my home.  Is there way around this limitation?

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,954
    You will need to make your House public, place a vendor or more, and then put the BOD books on Vendors making sure that they are tagged NOT FOR SALE (instead of entering a number as price hit the ESC key...).

This way, they will not take any lockdowns.

Yes, I know, I wished that BOD boods counted as 1 item regardless whether empty or holding 500 BODs rather then having to use the vendors work around... it has been asked to the Developers for years but so far, this very reasonable (to my opinion and of many other players) request to help players with their storage needs, has not been met...
  • Thanks for the help. I was surprised to see that it works like this. It made no sense to me.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Yep BOD hoarders are still able to exploit this free storage hack errrrr game design.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    You can just lock the book down.
    It doesn't have to be in your back pack to interact with it if locked down
  • MargeMarge Posts: 721
    The bod book should not be taking up 45 spaces in a chest. The ratio is 5 to 1. Book +4 bods = 1; then 5 thru 9 =1. So a 20 count book should only take up 6 spot. (Book +4 ; 5-9; 10-14; 15-19; 20 = 6). A maxed filled book of 500 takes up 100 spots. Check that chest for something else hiding in there.