Is there a way to make EC organizer work with ship's hold?

I love pirate content and organizers on the EC client. They made the game a breeze to play instead of hundreds of drag and drops. But, I could not find a way to move pirate loot from my beetle to the ship's hold.

Is there a way to do that?

I tried putting a chest in the cargo bay. Unfortunately, it holds only 400 stones, so it gets full even before I finish looting a single pirate ship thanks to logs.

I thought about putting 20 bags in ship's hold and using organizer on them one by one as they get full, but that seemed an overkill. I am pretty sure there is a smarter solution that people more intelligent than I am can think of.

Thanks.

Comments

• I just target the ships hold directly and unload loot to it. you have to target the front of the hold (relative to the front of the boat) and you can store it as the default container as well. 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Thank you so much, I owe you a beer if we ever meet in real life :p
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    The fact that containers inside the ships hold are limited to their individual max weight is very annoying. Holds can be used as secured containers for the sake of commodity deeds, so I don't understand why the 400 stone rule is enforced on containers inside the hold. Personally I think a ships hold should be treated like the bank box. Can you imagine having a bank box in a bank that's physically bigger than a large ship ??? It's ridiculous.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.