Building luck armor

Outside of adding luck to pieces for an archer. 
Which runics should I use between shadow and bronze. I read that valorite would be ideal. I dont have the option of ideal. 

Comments

• you should google some question you have before posting multiple threads per week there is a lot of your anwser already pin up on other forum...i suggest you to go take a look at uo.stratics a lot of complete guide to your question.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,043
    edited September 2023
    creampie said:
    you should google some question you have before posting multiple threads per week there is a lot of your anwser already pin up on other forum...i suggest you to go take a look at uo.stratics a lot of complete guide to your question.
    Asking questions is bad ? You don't feel a forum the right place to ask questions so you point them to a forum   
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,997Moderator
    No, asking questions isn't bad, but searching to see if it's already been answered might also save you waiting for a reply and give more information more quickly.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,261
    edited September 2023
    @Holumer why are you using Smith hammers, most people use Sewing Kits (Horned) for luck suits.  Leather/Studded suits weigh less than Iron suits.
  • HolumerHolumer Posts: 172
    @creampie
    I post here because there is a TON of confusion out there about what does and does not work in uo. Posting here is a responsible way to get updated information and help.

@Lord_Frodo
    Since i have been back and have been working through the bod system, i started with smithing and have plenty of those. I just started messing with the tailoring stuff. 
    @Arroth_Thaiel
    Thank you! I am downloading it now to look at
    I also, just today, figured out how to respond to specific people in a thread. So please, bare with me
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    For the archer you would use bone and studded leather pieces. And you do not reforge with the highest level hammer or sewing kit for luck pieces.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    @Pawain,

thank you! I was just starting to work on a suit for the archer. I am not going to stop. You have saved me a lot of time and resources!!!