Meet and Greet

2»

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    keven2002 said:
    Yea - I also noticed that several questions/topics had an answer of "discuss it on the forums" which seems like a bad answer when the Dev team was recently very noticeably absent from the forums for several months without a single peep. Even with people tagging them and desperately asking for some sort of feedback there was nothing. At one point during the several month hiatus from any Dev team member, the only thing that was given was something about "a sweet diving picture. 

Also a reminder that Misk hasn't logged into the forums since Feb / Mesanna since March 2022 / Bleak July 21 (a month) / and I don't think Parallax even has a tag handle here. Kyronix is the only member that consistently logs in (kudos to him). 

It doesn't give me the feeling that things discussed on the forums go very far when majority of the Dev team hasn't or doesn't log on for months at a time.
    Kyronix been very active this morning hopefully that's a sign of improved communication 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    Couple of things to point out here...

There are 3 posters that consistently tag me in just about every post they make regardless of frequency of interactions, when I can answer I will.  As a matter of fact the tag is actually redundant - I read (and then share the information with the rest of the team) pretty much every post on the General Discussion forum.  Admittedly I do not read the other forums/sub-forums as frequently.

We receive feedback from multiple sources (e-mail, forums, etc) and consider that feedback when making updates.

The best place to see discussions among the community, however, is via the forums.  A lot of what gets discussed however, has it's limitations in scope, practicality, etc. 

Also - that was a sweet diving picture :)

• Kyronix said:
    Couple of things to point out here...

There are 3 posters that consistently tag me in just about every post they make regardless of frequency of interactions, when I can answer I will.  As a matter of fact the tag is actually redundant - I read (and then share the information with the rest of the team) pretty much every post on the General Discussion forum.  Admittedly I do not read the other forums/sub-forums as frequently.

We receive feedback from multiple sources (e-mail, forums, etc) and consider that feedback when making updates.

The best place to see discussions among the community, however, is via the forums.  A lot of what gets discussed however, has it's limitations in scope, practicality, etc. 

Also - that was a sweet diving picture :)

A lot of us really appreciate the level up in communication. I know you're tagged in a lot, but all that we've been asking for is some type of acknowledgment from the dev team. This year was bad, honestly. So any little simple sentence here and there goes a long way. It truly does.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    edited August 2023
    I agree with the above post

But it would be nice @kyronix if you would prioritize bug fixes and NL , I feel NL can/ should be put on hold until  you can figure out why the chicken lizard eggs are not advancing daily or the chicken lizards not bounding either on Pac?

:D  ;)
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    Skett said:
    I agree with the above post

But it would be nice @ kyronix if you would prioritize bug fixes and NL , I feel NL can/ should be put on hold until  you can figure out why the chicken lizard eggs are not advancing daily or the chicken lizards not bounding either on Pac?

:D  ;)
    I don't think thats specifically a PAC issue.
    I have a friend on Sonoma who said hers wasn't advancing.
    I suggested her doing a bug report but not sure if she did.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    did the person who said that treasure maps were changing, state what shard they were having this issue? Or for what facet they were for?

since I read that I've been doing treasure maps on Atlantic (last night and today). I have been doing supply maps in Trammel and when I decode some of them, they are either changing from a Supply to a Stash or changing the package type... example; one went from a Mage Supply to a Ranger Supply. (mine don't show Unknown on the coordinate, like they said theirs did)
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    My chicken lizard eggs advance just fine...my issue is the % of battle chicken eggs I get. Last round of 40 I got 1 :/

Before that I did 80 and got 1....it's a bit redic! lol

• Larisa said:
    My chicken lizard eggs advance just fine...my issue is the % of battle chicken eggs I get. Last round of 40 I got 1 :/

You probably need a better Rooster, Just sayin . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Larisa said:

You probably need a better Rooster, Just sayin . . .
    Vic needs to stop choking his
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    I need to start putting the meet and greets on my calendar.  I wanted to ask for pumpkin cannons, pumpkin rowboats, and pumpkin helms to be added to the black market.

And add a glowing pumpkin shaped shield orb to the game. Bright enough to be used as a light source.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    TimSt said:
    I need to start putting the meet and greets on my calendar.  I wanted to ask for pumpkin cannons, pumpkin rowboats, and pumpkin helms to be added to the black market.

And add a glowing pumpkin shaped shield orb to the game. Bright enough to be used as a light source.
    Those I would be for.  Even if it just for October.  I would rather have wave tiles on the Pirate vendor tho.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 644
    TimSt said:

I like it. Add those to this thread perhaps? 

If we bring back pumpkin rowboat can we make sure it works  ;)