What type of new tamable would you like to see?!?!

Id like to see something that players can ride.
Like a phoenix or a big butterfly that comes in different colors and hues with a wide arrange of damage types and builds.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    Silver Stead.

Or

Push me pull you.

A horse that looks like the item. One head does 100 fire damage, the other does  100 cold damage.
    It spins when fighting. 

Would be nice if the pets were based on a Triton or 2 slot Reptalon without dragon breath.
    Plenty of points for building.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • HolumerHolumer Posts: 172
    I like the idea of a multi head pet. You can do 2 headed dogs, hydra and anything really
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited August 2023
    Pets that can increase the rider skills and stats above legendary, or able to fight when rider is sitting on it.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    Fire rabbits.  Fits with a Tokuno theme
    Elementals.  I want an actual tamed elemental and not a summoned one. Include ice and snow elementals.
    They have a fire rabbit of some sort in ilsh. But can't be tamed, it has one real high stat.

So a two headed fire bunny that shoots fire from one head, cold wind from the other.  :D
    I think these are all good ideas.
    Outside the box thinking will help attract new and old players
  • Dixie_of_Chessy1Dixie_of_Chessy1 Posts: 75
    edited August 2023
    i would like tigers to be rideable  "or lions" and be the equal of cu's.   would love to see some new Elemental Steeds, cold, fire, poison, energy...color coordinating with the element only obtainable as a very rare spawn on trove maps and only tamable by those in the party.  would like to see a Luck Dragon, same style as the serpentine dragon  but adds 200 luck to its owner when it is in use. " in gold man hue also"   it could also randomly poop gems here and there....     i also want some demonic rides!!! i want a fire breathing abyssal colored unicorn that will straight nose fire the shit out of something!  i want a tamable demon feline that is worth having.  and for the love of the goddess could yall please make the glacial danger noodles go to 5 slot "the ones u plant a green thorn in the snow and get a giant ice worm glacial snake that is tamable" and i want tamable bats and ravens that go to 5 slot... they could be part of the demonic creatures..... although i figure all requests and ideas for game improvement will go unnoticed as usual 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    i would like tigers to be rideable  "or lions" and be the equal of cu's.   would love to see some new Elemental Steeds, cold, fire, poison, energy...color coordinating with the element only obtainable as a very rare spawn on trove maps and only tamable by those in the party.  would like to see a Luck Dragon, same style as the serpentine dragon  but adds 200 luck to its owner when it is in use. " in gold man hue also"   it could also randomly poop gems here and there....     i also want some demonic rides!!! i want a fire breathing abyssal colored unicorn that will straight nose fire the shit out of something!  i want a tamable demon feline that is worth having.  and for the love of the goddess could yall please make the glacial danger noodles go to 5 slot "the ones u plant a green thorn in the snow and get a giant ice worm glacial snake that is tamable" and i want tamable bats and ravens that go to 5 slot... they could be part of the demonic creatures..... although i figure all requests and ideas for game improvement will go unnoticed as usual 
    If only the developers listened to the actual player base rather than the secret one they do
  • Also Silver Steed and a large dire wolf. Sea horse and sea turtle to traverse the oceans. Pegasus to fly over mountains or cross oceans. 
    I think it would be cool to have an aquatic pet. Not sure how much fmof thebgame would need to be changed for that. 

I think a pet that can have its damage trained would be cool. What i mean is, it starts out at 100 physical. You can then assign it another damage element and train it up to say 50/50. 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Didn't they try Seahorses as a rideable and it did not work.
    Didn't they try Seahorses as a rideable and it did not work.
    They said they were then didn’t 
  • Tameable Troll

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

I remember that. There was a lot of excitement about it. I wonder why it did not happen. 

There is lots of toom for aquatic Expansion 
    Holumer said:
    I remember that. There was a lot of excitement about it. I wonder why it did not happen. 

If they'd update high seas I'd always be busy with no time for posting...
    Grimbeard said:
    Holumer said:

What updates are you looking for with High Seas
  • MarcusMarcus Posts: 16
    I would like to see them make more current pets go to 5 slots and others that do and under perform get updated to be more viable. I was looking at training a pet the other day and the options felt very limited. I like Giant Toads and would like to see those as 5 slots for example.
    Marcus said:
    I would like to see them make more current pets go to 5 slots and others that do and under perform get updated to be more viable. I was looking at training a pet the other day and the options felt very limited. I like Giant Toads and would like to see those as 5 slots for example.
    The only thing that would make the current unused 5 slot pets be viable would be to allow them to get chivalry and change their damage to something other than 100% physical.

Would be nice if everything went to 5 slots. Including statue pets.
  • TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    None.
    My stable is full and for some weird reason they want to keep it that way...

However, should they decide to fix that then perhaps more interesting 1-slotters with pack instinct.
    Grimbeard said:
    Holumer said:

Update fish monger quest rewards. 
    Fix bait/update fix bait suit
    Remove doubloon cap
    Update black market rewards
    New ship fishing trawler
    Fix it so enemy ships fight back
    Fix cannons working without ammo 

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 802

Hydra should be a new tame-able.  (1)

Commanded undead (necromancy mastery) should no longer "poof" at logout/etc.  (2)

(1) That would spice up and provide an alternative way to fix the taming related problems with Underwater (link).  Lets face it, people are still farming Underwater using other techniques since the pet underwater access changes.

(2) They should just stay in "tame" state, and not be bondable.  The fact they poof daily at server up makes no sense from a game lore/continuity perspective.

Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Holumer said:

Update fish monger quest rewards. 
    Fix bait/update fix bait suit
    Remove doubloon cap
    Update black market rewards
    New ship fishing trawler
    Fix it so enemy ships fight back
    Fix cannons working without ammo 

B) 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    A mounted seahorse was in fact tested at one point, the model was in the client at some point.  The issue becomes how the server handles players not being on valid terrain (like the sea) without a ship/boat underneath them.  The issues quickly ballooned and the idea had to scrapped.  The closest we could come to anything like that would be animal driven boats - think Cinderella's carriage being pulled by horses except in this case it would be an upside down turtle shell towed by sea horses.  Even then with how the ship multis work it would be a challenge to get it to look "right".
    Well, then, put out a chariot being pulled or something and allow said chariot to fight with you
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Kyronix said:
    A mounted seahorse was in fact tested at one point, the model was in the client at some point.  The issue becomes how the server handles players not being on valid terrain (like the sea) without a ship/boat underneath them.  The issues quickly ballooned and the idea had to scrapped.  The closest we could come to anything like that would be animal driven boats - think Cinderella's carriage being pulled by horses except in this case it would be an upside down turtle shell towed by sea horses.  Even then with how the ship multis work it would be a challenge to get it to look "right".

Why put this in our heads? Now I want one!! lol
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    Marge said:
    Kyronix said:

Why put this in our heads? Now I want one!! lol
    i second that lol
    (where's our like button hehe)

would love to see that
    Kyronix said:
    Wave tiles!  Much easier to implement.  Those who wanted seahorses will want wave tiles plus many other players.
  • daricdaric Posts: 32
    Rideable Drake/Dragon