text

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited August 2023 in General Discussions
"i don't know why you lock thread its actually discriminate against people with vision disability to allow others to set the text color that i see
should be able to localise these settings
why enemy player get to play with my color settings? without it even affecting them

how its different from me given power to take away the chair of player who has issue with their legs?

If I have vision problem, it's my issue and I should be able to choose my text color
same as if someone without use of leg gets to choose to sit down to play

I fix issue now by using third party client to fix color of other people spells so i can read, but should not be forced to use, sometimes i want to use broadsword classic client for role playing or make videos and still can't read people's magery spells

Chivalry spells - no problem always white (readable)
Spirit speak - no problem always white (readable)
Mysticism and spellweaving spells - no problem, UOAssist setting will change the color

Magery and Necro spell cannot read

Forum text color is black, and you cannot change - for a good reason"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• I think cc has an option to change other peoples text color in the settings. I have never had this issue.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "yes can chage in O**** but not on broadswords"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • I only use classic client without third party, the way it was intended.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    I play on the legal CC and do not have this problem so I would think this is a BUG in your illegal CC.  
    edited August 2023
    "show me please/describe to me where setting is please
    i have setting to change on illegal client only, no setting to change on legal CC
    (can adjust my own necromany/magery spell color text, not what color other player spell text is)
    but i do not even need to read my own spell text as i know what i am casting"
    edited August 2023
    "it's okay i will just use third party for everything now, don't worry about it"
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    edited August 2023
    Its in settings, third party is illegal it's totally inappropriate.