Second Best Halloween Event

I have no idea why the first was closed.

I am not trying to cause an argument, I want people to relive their best experience and make suggestions on how to improve or create a new event for this year.

So sad the mods here are so closed minded.

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    Not really sure why the previous thread on this was closed.  It just called for a discussion.  PvP discussions usually get pretty spirited and maybe it might have been closed for trolling later on.  Not saying I agree or disagree with what was suggested just saying I don’t see any reason for closing it unless it contained something offensive that was deleted from the thread.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    If you didn’t troll so hard on the board maybe people would take your sincere questions a little more seriously. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    My favorite was 

Halloween 2009

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    "not sure if it was halloween, prob not, but i really liked the khaldun event with the meteor landing and you having to craft caddelite weaps/spellbooks,
    should do that kind of thing again but make you need to craft new armor too"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    edited July 2023
    ya that was fun as well @Yoshi

I see items on vendors like wood/ore/ingots/fish etc. for sell on vendors for high prices and you can still buy the fishing poles pickax hatches to get all the items to craft that stuff.

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I agree!  I loved the Khaldun event and how you had to craft your stuff. That kind of thing should come back sometime. Utilizing the crafters to support the warriors/mages is a nice setup. 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    YES on the Khaldun thing!

I saved my caddelite tools, didn't know you could still buy them! Very cool.

I agree with dvvid that having crafters being NEEDED and useful for other things was AWESOME!

One of the reasons I am looking forward to New Legacy, the crafting system sounds interesting.

More stuff for crafters would be amazing!

I liked the one with Jack, I still have his beating heart locked down on my floor *evil grin*

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    I can't remember if it was for Halloween or started shortly afterwards, but the destruction of New Mag will always be my fav. 
  • StingardStingard Posts: 17
    Treasures of the Sorcerer's Dungeon was my favorite event.  I enjoyed the cooperative play required to complete the rooms and how they got progressively more difficult.
  • I think my favorite Halloween event (though I doubt it was conceived as an actual Halloween event, they just kind of tacked that label onto something that was planned anyway) was the Magincia demon invasion because it was integrated with the game-wide storyline. (Though I accept that some people who don't seem to understand this genre might consider it too "Satanic," but then again they likely consider Halloween itself "Satanic" as well. Rather silly.) I don't have a second favorite.