Hey Mesanna, can you remove the Summer Solstice Gate on Origin?

You can still go through it, but if a new or returning player were to curiously go through it, they would be stuck on the other side...a one way ticket to nowhere! LOL

It is very pretty, but I think it needs to go, thanks! :)

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Call a GM, they can do this for you”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,843
    edited July 2023
    Larisa said:
    You can still go through it, but if a new or returning player were to curiously go through it, they would be stuck on the other side...a one way ticket to nowhere! LOL
    It'd be good for em, builds Character.

Almost forgot

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Yoshi said:
    “Call a GM, they can do this for you”

My luck with GM's is -100 :/

I've tried 4 times to page a GM about my chicken coops and no one shows up, I've waited up to 45 minutes before I had to go log out and go do real life stuff :/

edited July 2023
    “okay I will log on origin and page for you”

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited July 2023
    Thank you!  I personally don't mind it being there, just don't want some random person getting stuck out there with no way to get back other then help stuck!

:)

edited July 2023
    "hmm, GM told me to f off...not his problem
    strange cos on Atlantic the EM pretty much leaves gate up every event by accident and you call a GM and they normally remove"
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Summer Soltice Gate of Wildifre 
    WHAT? That's a BAD GM! :/

Thank you for trying anyway!

"i actually thought same GMs cover all shards,but maybe not, this one did not even leave a name"
    I haven't paged  a GM in awhile, but Skett did for her coops...she said Quinn and River came? Is Chernabog still around? I wish we knew how many we had and who they were and what hours they were available. I've tried paging for my coops on different days and different hours and no one shows up.

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    @Larisa

I’m a dude lol ! 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    Shouldn't you email her  ;)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,110
    Skett said:
    @ Larisa

I’m a dude lol ! 

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    :D
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    edited July 2023
    Yoshi said:
    strange cos on Atlantic the EM pretty much leaves gate up every event by accident and you call a GM and they normally remove"
    You are full of BULLCRAP and you know it
    Sorry Skett, I have to remember to say THEY or THEM *sighs*

My bad!

@Larisa

Ahh I’m a man from birth my pronoun is hotdog lol 

I don’t do the woke stuff sorry 
    Yoshi said:

"(i was ofcourse paraphrasing)"

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,110
    They said, not my department.  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    They said, not my department.  :D
    Isn't that the typical response to a Karen?

“Are you calling me a Karen? For paging on Larisa’s behalf, or Larisa?

Who's a Karen?

There have already been a few new/returning players that have gone through the gate, not knowing and have gotten stuck on the other side, calling out in general chat if someone could help.

Just trying to be a good citizen! And Yoshi was just helping...I know a lot of you people don't care for Yoshi that much.....I grudgingly deal with it ;)

But you have to admit that Yoshi can be helpful at times.

Maybe our EM can remove it? I'll have to ask.

"I think its uncalled for to call you a Karen for just trying to be helpful,
    not doing any harm to anyone if they remove it"
    Yoshi said:
    "I think its uncalled for to call you a Karen for just trying to be helpful,
    not doing any harm to anyone if they remove it"
    And I think it's uncalled for that you treat the Mods and the Devs the way you do, Karen. 

edited July 2023
    Larisa said:
    Who's a Karen?

There have already been a few new/returning players that have gone through the gate, not knowing and have gotten stuck on the other side, calling out in general chat if someone could help.

Just trying to be a good citizen! And Yoshi was just helping...I know a lot of you people don't care for Yoshi that much.....I grudgingly deal with it ;)

But you have to admit that Yoshi can be helpful at times.

Maybe our EM can remove it? I'll have to ask.

Not calling you a Karen and I have nothing against removing the gate, in fact I constantly send reminders to Bonnie to get items like that removed. Old EM items cause all sorts of issues as well. I just wish they'd remove those houses That Faine and Molly erected in the Brit Fields.

edited July 2023
    I sent an Email to Mesanna and then logged in and it was already gone (gone before i sent the email, I'm Sure). /Thread @Mariah and @Rorschach ;

Almost forgot:

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Yoshi said:
    Yoshi said:

No you were not paraphrasing, you as normal put down UO every chance you get and as normal LIE out your teeth
    Yoshi said:
    Yoshi said:

No you were not paraphrasing, you as normal put down UO every chance you get and as normal LIE out your teeth

I was thinking a little further south, but Teeth will do.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Situation rectified, therefore thread closing :)
This discussion has been closed.