Time to remove doubloon cap !

We seem to be in maintenance mode. everyone must be at cap with chests full of cargo !! @Kyronix

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Spend them and give items away.  No reason to hoard if we are in maintenance mode.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    last year when I asked for cap removal you told me to just save them now you are suggesting I should just throw them away ? why not just tell me to not pirate anymore?
    Give away Tritons to new tamers, give away Palm Trees to new home owners. then keep pirating.

You want to buy old dungeon rewards with them. You know they are too easy to get for that, may as well make a clicky. 

New Ship themed deco items would be nice.  Water tiles for homes would be popular. @Kyronix
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Don’t bother claiming parrots
    still can’t repair them”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    “Don’t bother claiming parrots
    still can’t repair them”
    they don't need repairs When turned into Hawkwinds.
    edited July 2023
    "no but they do for mantle of archlich which has no hidden self repair, not many people use Hawkwind anymore, it's no longer best in slot since mantle or archlich"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    "no but they do for mantle of archlich which has no hidden self repair, not many people use Hawkwind anymore, it's no longer best in slot since mantle or archlich"
    I disagree. If you use Protection and have no resist skill.  That robe only gives 1 useful stat to a mage. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    ^^^ this is me ^^^
    "oh okay, that helps people repair their robes then...
    i'll just tell them all to use protection without resist instead of repairing robe"
    Show some pictures of how worn out these Robes are getting. Not just one. 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,846
    Pawain said:
    Show some pictures of how worn out these Robes are getting. Not just one. 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

:D 
    "i found this one on the floor
    people obv have to remove it when it gives message about repair or else they can't tell when other armor need repair, also it can't be PoF so you would damage perma quickly"

Ok now take that to the bug forum.  You finally have a real bug. 

I did not know you can buy those with doubloons...
    Pawain said:
    Ok now take that to the bug forum.  You finally have a real bug. 

I did not know you can buy those with doubloons...
    You can not buy these with doubloons
    edited July 2023
    "i am saying people can't transmog onto parrot, as you can't repair that either,

because i know about bug, i have not transmogged onto parrot but i actually need to because i use spell focusing sash and can't access it now.

so if i was using unrepairable parrot,
    i would've burnt through at least 5 robes by now

so at the moment you can't play classic client, need to play third party if using spell focusing sash

and it was already reported like 3 year ago

but luckily they letting us use 3rd party client thanks"
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    This thread seems to have been dragged off topic.
    The thread most relevant to the off topic posts appears to be this one:

• HippoHippo Posts: 280
    Pawain said:

New Ship themed deco items would be nice.  Water tiles for homes would be popular. @ Kyronix
    I agree! There should be a new event themed Bucs Pirate reward added during the Special Spring and or Fall event scycle.
    sham.png 170.5K
    why yes adding the mantle to the black market would be a great plan in fact add all old event rewards AFTER the cap is removed