Broadsword email

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited July 2023 in General Discussions
“Please can broadsword give an @broadsword.com or @ultimaonline
.com email Address to all its staff

one member of the broadsword staff is using a @gmail.com account for broadsword related emails which is easy to impersonate and anyone can make a similar sounding account and email users with phishing scam”
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• KarynKaryn Posts: 55
    Messena’s broadsword email is widely known and someone posted a c-suite executive of EA’s address in another thread. Who specifically are you trying to reach? 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    "?, did you like read 2 words and decide to respond with what you thought i wrote?
    are you related to Mesanna? cos that would make sense"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • KarynKaryn Posts: 55
    Yeah, don’t know why anyone would have issues trying to comprehend your posts. That’s on me.  

My base question still stand. Who at broadsword do you believe has a gmail account? Are they someone whom the public should even be speaking too? Is this a contractor (e.g., an EM) who is not technically a broadsword employee?

If you want a relevant answer then post more than a vague topic
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,415
    :D
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,280
    This thread has potential. :)
    for another lock? if so you are correct @Cookie :s
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,861
    Cookie said:
    This thread has potential. :)
    This thread is the epitome of a Thread, it will be the thread that all threads are compared to now, and in the future. I am so proud that I can consider myself a part of this Historic moment.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

:D