Lighthouse??

I understand the lighthouse is broken?? How ?

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,868
    There are people that have still lost their ships, despite having a lighthouse. I haven't personally, but had a friend that did.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,059
    There are people that have still lost their ships, despite having a lighthouse. I haven't personally, but had a friend that did.
    I wonder if it has to do with having stuff in hold? Or on the pads of the big boats? Since they can't be dry docked
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 657
    In recent past I had a boat that had a hold that was FULLY loaded that I let set too long. The boat ended up in the lighthouse but all the little fishies in the hold were set free. So if something is up I'd say it's not consistent.
    And thanks for posting about not being able to dry dock if there's something on the pads. Didn't know that.

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,179
    I dry dock with fully loaded cannons....you mean the additional pads for the forge and stuff?

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,059
    Larisa said:
    I dry dock with fully loaded cannons....you mean the additional pads for the forge and stuff?
    Yes on the Britannia ships
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    To my knowledge you can't drydock a ship with a loom, or forge on it. I've been wrong before though.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.