Forum mod mistakes

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited July 2023 in General Discussions
“Mesanna said in a meet and greet she not touching auto stable

what this has to do with an exploit i report?

1) I never suggested to touch or remove auto stable 
2) In publish 114 they add 5 min timer on auto stable for dryad allure and command undead followers, (so after the meet and greet)

If they not touching auto stable, how they fixed this?

all I asking is to extend this to all followers.
But I not even request 5 min
only 5 seconds.

it’s not touching auto stable.
i am very pro auto stable 

forum mod can’t read what I say and connecting completely unrelated things about what mesanna say to what I am asking to fix

i never ask to remove auto stable ever

Also, it’s not even same game mechanics now with pets as it was of time of Meet and greet

since Meet and greet they add

1)ghost pet follow you through subserver
2) pet don’t go wild

so how you can say one thing would apply in the past when circumstances have changed completely?

i suspect forum mod don’t want bug fixed cos forum mod abuse bug
Cos every time insta close thread before misk can even comment

Misk decide what is bug not forum mod

forum mod must allow dialogue between players and developers”
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    “and it was my reproducible bug report and some other guy that lead to dead pet now following you through subserver

So much reduced instance of bonded pet poof,
    anyone ever complained about that change? I think not

please understand that having bug in game is bad for game, even if you gain yourself from exploiting
    please try and be selfless

also, anyone made complaint about adding 5 min timer to dryad allure/command undead? No 
    everyone happy with this

i never ever said to remove pet log fix for getting pet stuck in any report

i was always in complete agreement with Mesanna on this

logging out to retrieve a stuck pet always been 100% okay with me and Mesanna.

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,110
    edited July 2023
    The game intended game mechanics are not bugs.  Now posters can see your trolling and hate for tamers/other players.

You cheat and advertise and brag about it.  Then get to call me cheating by logging off? 

Why is this troll allowed to post this over and over? @Mariah @Rorschach
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited July 2023
    “If I am doing an encounter on my sampire and die
    i log out to stop my swamp dragon dying

its large percentage of use of this “feature”

what this have to do with my pet being ‘stuck’?
    It’s pure cheat and now I don’t have need to invite girl who is veterinarian to come to help, she don’t get to come, she can stay at Luna bank sitting with Blaze cu all day

Also, I didn’t even post my request in bug section, if Mariah didn’t move it to bug section then Rorschach think it was bug and moved it 2 times…”
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    I believe the current mechanic of pulling a pet to its owner on login should remain as is… however, I think there is a legitimate topic of conversation regarding whether the pet should auto-stable the exact moment a player logs off or if the pet should wait to auto-stable until the character leaves the game.

While I’m not suggesting it’s a bug, I would be in favor of pet’s remaining in-game until their character times out.  This mechanic has already been added for dryad allure and command undead.  If the disconnected character logs back in, the pet should then be pulled to the character just like it is from the auto-stable.  This keeps the functionality of being able to reclaim stuck or lost pets.
    edited July 2023
    “ no @merus bad, you may not use common sense, Mariah might like to use this to cheat so better be careful about saying such radical things or you will be banned

and called a troll”
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,110
    Yoshi said:
    “If I am doing an encounter on my sampire and die
    i log out to stop my swamp dragon dying

its large percentage of use of this “feature”

what this have to do with my pet being ‘stuck’?
    It’s pure cheat and now I don’t have need to invite girl who is veterinarian to come to help, she don’t get to come, she can stay at Luna bank sitting with Blaze cu all day”
    So you use scripts, advertise and use illegal clients, but not allowing your mount to die by logging off and on , is too unethical for you?  Is this a joke?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited July 2023
    "oh no no, nobody ever use for stop allowing mount to die, only ever used for stuck pet apparently...

i not going to get into conversation about 3rd party client
    broadsword not yet given any dates or indication as to when they fix bugs on their classic client so will be useable in fel (for pvp), we are more in the dark on this than NL

but i know some bots with scripts for auto log out when dead to save pet
    "
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    Remove pet stat loss and people wouldn't log to save pet from dying..
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    stat loss for pets is just stupid imho
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Yoshi said:
    "oh no no, nobody ever use for stop allowing mount to die, only ever used for stuck pet apparently...

i not going to get into conversation about 3rd party client
    broadsword not yet given any dates or indication as to when they fix bugs on their classic client so will be useable in fel (for pvp), we are more in the dark on this than NL

but i know some bots with scripts for auto log out when dead to save pet
    "
    I think there are at least 2 uses:  stopping the pet from dying and summoning a pet.  I’m fine with the pet summoning effect.  I think there are other options to deal with pets dying if they do not time out.  I would like to see any 1 slot pet able to be ressed with an enhanced bandage, no vet skill required.  There is already the Medusa’s potion for higher slot pets for tamers without vet.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Complaints: We take pride in our forum. However there may be times where some of our members or guests may feel upset. If this is the case please send the Admin a pm clearly stating what you are upset about. If you can take a screenshot to back up your claim then please do. Anyone found to be abusing the complaint system will have action taken against them.
This discussion has been closed.