Problem on enhanced client

Hi guys.  Recently switched over to enhanced client to test it out.  I’m having a problem binding my keys to macros.  On the classic client I was able to use shift mouse button and alt mouse button.  On the enhanced client it doesn’t seem to allow me to use these combinations for buttons or is there a way to do it?

would appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SypanecroSypanecro Posts: 19
    With uo assist I could use shift and alt mouse button
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Have you tried putting the macro in a shortcut bar and shift+right click?
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,314
    edited June 2023
    Use the drop-down menu  that lists the macros you have created.  Click-on the macro you have just created and select the assign hot key option, I think that’s what it’s called.  You create the macro first and say ok.  Then do the second step to assign a hot key.  Might say assign hot key.  Do it all the time don’t remember the exact wording but you will know it when you see it.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I have a cheap single top track ball and was able to make a Mouse 4 hotkey, so like Arnold7 said, create the macro first, put it in the hotbar spot you want it, right click, assign hotkey, then hit your keys..althought right click is going to make your character walk and may not register as a hotkey..
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • SypanecroSypanecro Posts: 19
    Thanks guys I will try your suggestions