Elven machete/Elven comp bow

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited June 2023 in General Discussions
"Why i can use as human?
there are no weaps that are elves only"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Elven and human anatomy are assumed to be the same..except for the ears I suppose.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,158
    Ya we used to have to wear circlets as elves because of the ears. But that was changed by requests.

Other than bows, which eleven weapon is popular among humans?  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,214
    Pawain said:

Leafblade if i'm correct in thinking they introduced that wep during the ML expansion. But Sam empire was right before so it could have been introduced then. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,158
    edited June 2023
    Urge said:
    Pawain said:

Leafblade if i'm correct in thinking they introduced that wep during the ML expansion. But Sam empire was right before so it could have been introduced then. 
    Ya I did not think of that one because my fencer is an elf already.  I guess it is the top AI weapon for fencing.  Since I have a bunch in my backpack.  And I do like to stick with elf things on him, just for RP unless a human item is better.

That for AI, Double Bladed Staff for DS, Whip for WW.

Sound right for fencing best choices?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.