Can we fix fishing in tel muir?

2»

Comments

  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,081
    Ok real slow provo monsters then use hail storm they take no damage gee that seems broken this bug reported multiple times by multiple people 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 936
    Pawain said:
    CovenantX said:of them were here for the creation of the game (in the dev position at the time).

        @ Pawain   you of all people are probably the single greatest example of someone that posts about subjects you know nothing about.
    Prove it, Link right here what I said was wrong. 

    Don't include the bug forum because I go there to play.
       You literally just admitted to what I said, Well that was easy.... and "Oh that doesn't count".
      
    I assume you do the same in pvp threads, clearly anyone who knows you, knows you have no clue about pvp.

    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,081
    This standard operating for allen will argue enough to get thread locked
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,181
    edited April 2023
    CovenantX said:
    Pawain said:
    CovenantX said:of them were here for the creation of the game (in the dev position at the time).

        @ Pawain   you of all people are probably the single greatest example of someone that posts about subjects you know nothing about.
    Prove it, Link right here what I said was wrong. 

    Don't include the bug forum because I go there to play.
       You literally just admitted to what I said, Well that was easy.... and "Oh that doesn't count".
      
    I assume you do the same in pvp threads, clearly anyone who knows you, knows you have no clue about pvp.

    Thanks, so my guides and tips are correct, that's all I care about.  I don't care if I told Yoshi an opinion that you don't agree with in the bugs section.

    You will notice I do not say much in the PvP forum since I do not do that.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,181
    Grimbeard said:
    Ok real slow provo monsters then use hail storm they take no damage gee that seems broken this bug reported multiple times by multiple people 
    So that is the only spell you can use? You can not play a Bard/Mystic because of that one spell under 1 specific condition?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,081
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Ok real slow provo monsters then use hail storm they take no damage gee that seems broken this bug reported multiple times by multiple people 
    So that is the only spell you can use? You can not play a Bard/Mystic because of that one spell under 1 specific condition?
    Well it's only one of two aoe spells a mystic has imagine it your sampires ww attack quit working vs provoked creatures 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 936
    edited April 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Ok real slow provo monsters then use hail storm they take no damage gee that seems broken this bug reported multiple times by multiple people 
    So that is the only spell you can use? You can not play a Bard/Mystic because of that one spell under 1 specific condition?
    Well it's only one of two aoe spells a mystic has imagine it your sampires ww attack quit working vs provoked creatures 
       You know, Enemy of one 'quits working' on provoked targets.  due to the same issue.
      
    I reported a similar issue with provoke on stratics, but i think it was before they made changes to provoke and chivalry, but the issue I reported had more to do with the removal of factions, but i know the issue was a fel-only thing.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 273
    edited April 2023
    Thanks for your colorful commentary Kyronix, as usual. B)

    Thread lock eminent as board warriors lock horns, as usual.  :s

    Pretty sure OP topic was covered. Nothing to see here, move along. ;) 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,181
    CovenantX said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Ok real slow provo monsters then use hail storm they take no damage gee that seems broken this bug reported multiple times by multiple people 
    So that is the only spell you can use? You can not play a Bard/Mystic because of that one spell under 1 specific condition?
    Well it's only one of two aoe spells a mystic has imagine it your sampires ww attack quit working vs provoked creatures 
       You know, Enemy of one 'quits working' on provoked targets.  due to the same issue.
      
    I reported a similar issue with provoke on stratics, but i think it was before they made changes to provoke and chivalry, but the issue I reported had more to do with the removal of factions, but i know the issue was a fel-only thing.
    Yup provoked mobs do not get the damage from EoO. Damn now my Archer/Bard is unplayable!

    Someone should have told me he is unplayable years ago since I have been using him since ML came out.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,081
    So you think its a bug we should just ignore? 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,181
    edited April 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    So you think its a bug we should just ignore? 
    I did not say ignore it, it is reported, done.

    I commented because you told Kyronix your MysticBard is unplayable.  It is not!  No more than my Archer Bard is.

    Also I have played him for years and never noticed this.

    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 936
    Pawain said:
    Yup provoked mobs do not get the damage from EoO. Damn now my Archer/Bard is unplayable!

    Someone should have told me he is unplayable years ago since I have been using him since ML came out.
    This bug didn't exist until the pet revamp & pvp change publishes,

     There's an example in a general thread, didn't take long.
     
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2023
    “Pawain,
    make 3 x thread on making luck suit (one mod) 
    Easiest suit to make, only 3 pieces of armor to make, rest is all luck arties…could’ve showed everything in 1 short post.

    1) shows he make shield out of metal instead of wood so loses 2 hit point regen
    2) don’t say anything about importance of making weapon mage weap and hit lightning, and shows a 2.5 second swing speed weap instead of 2 second weap
    3) uses bracelet of primal consumption and shows one with energy eater instead of damage eater.
    4) don’t even show the best apron piece to choose.     (fc1 sdi 5) and chooses wrong sash.



    what a pro gamer

    credit where credit is due, 7000 post, world record for throwing volume of s**t against a wall and have nothing stick”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,018Moderator
    We seem to have gone a long way from fishing in Ter Mur.  I believe that concern was addressed.
This discussion has been closed.