Pub 100 part 2

PawainPawain Posts: 9,137
  • Pet AI: Scaled up damage on the following special moves: Cold Wind, Steal Life, and Raging Breath.
Raging breath does a little damage Angry fire is the one that does none.

• Pet AI: Added visual effects for the following abilities: Angry Fire, Cold Wind, and Raging Breath.
Raging breath has a graphic.

• Pet AI: Conductive Blast now deals damage after the resistance de-buff is applied.
What is Conductive blast changing to?  It use to be on a much longer timer.  The timer is the problem, it is too short.  It worked when the timer was longer.

Why cant fire damage pets get inferno?  The 100% fire drakes cant get it.

@Bleak @Kyronix

Thanks  

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030

"The Enhanced Client now supports the mouse control configuration “switch mouse button”."

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Arroth
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    The CC color changes are reversed. My beetle was inflicting yellow and taking red damage earlier, not the other way around as the patch notes indicate.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208

This message displays on prodo shard at the moment
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,355
    I think they might need a tiny bit more detail than that. Like maybe what were you casting? or what caused the message to appear?  Just a few relevant facts?
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited June 2018
    i don't they do need any more info, but thanks for the tip, keep posting. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,137
    I think they might need a tiny bit more detail than that. Like maybe what were you casting? or what caused the message to appear?  Just a few relevant facts?

When you have less mana than required to cast a spell you get that msg.  Like the msg says. They accidentally messed with that msg while trying to fix one of mervyns other bugs.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    Since 100R2 came out, I'm seeing most NPCs in war mode in the EC.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,137

Someone said their vendors were in war mode.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    edited June 2018
    @Kyronix ;

Could we please get [summon] appended to the names of all magically summoned creatures?  Too many of them have the same name as their "in the wild" counterparts, thus become easily confused for targetable mobs in the cluster of events. (their reds names just adds to the confusion)
  • HardyHardy Posts: 30
    Pawain said:

Someone said their vendors were in war mode.

Yeah they are all in war mode on EC