EM Event - February '23

EM MayhemEM Mayhem Posts: 116Event Moderator
Tainted Heart - Sunday, 2/12 8pm C
Gather at the Hall in northwestern Britain!

Lovelorn - Sunday, 2/19 
Return to the fairy's last known location...

Gates at the First Bank of Britannia and east Luna steps.

(All event dates and times subject to change)

EM Mayhem
Atlantic
uoemmayhem@gmail.com

Comments

• usernameusername Posts: 690
    EM Thrixx said:
    Lovelorn - Sunday, 2/19 
    Return to the fairy's last known location...
    When is this event or is it just for your friends so not telling anyone?
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • EM MayhemEM Mayhem Posts: 116Event Moderator
    Lovelorn should start shortly after shard maintenance on Sunday morning and continue until Monday morning, assuming there are no issues. There will be gates available in Britain and Luna. 

EM Mayhem
    Atlantic
    uoemmayhem@gmail.com

EM Thrixx said:
    Lovelorn should start shortly after shard maintenance on Sunday morning and continue until Monday morning, assuming there are no issues. There will be gates available in Britain and Luna. 
    Thank you for the reply. Much appreciated.

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • There is a problem EM Thrixx; Lovelorn spawn has not yet repeated even once as alluded to
  • Was this like a dynamic spawn that repeats or a one time event that went through the day or until the boss was beaten? Could you post a start time if you do this again?
  • I wanted to enjoy a nice event, but I guess I didn't get up early enough for it.  Congratulations to all the early birds who got the worm.
    Thank you for the event. Was a nice medium sized group of players that took down the spawn at shortly after shard maintenance on Sunday morning.