Please change the color of the EM's Summons

I know I have asked this before and so have others.  It is so dang hard to see the EM's Summons over the Player Summons.  Check the Pictures to see what I mean.
It is so hard to get the EM's Summons bars when all the players summons are the same color.  Only you can change this, EM's Summons remain red regardless of how you change your tags, you can see where I have changed income monsters that can attack me to purple.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "use select nearest/next hostile macro to bring up its bar"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Yoshi said:
    is that in 2d?   Also nearest/next hostile may not be a EM Summons, but a part of the spawning in that area.  Will that work for tamers?
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Amazed you can make any sense out of those screens.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Arnold7 said:
    Amazed you can make any sense out of those screens.
    ya I know, there are times I think I have the bar only to get a players' summons
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    This post has nothing to do with forum feedback??
  • Yoshi said:

there is no way to filter nearest hostile through game client macro unless your using a unapproved 3rd party app that was the complaint in another post
    edited December 2022
    mizchif said:

unless your using a unapproved 3rd party app
    "I don't know what to say

Criticism of use of unapproved 3rd party app is not allowed on this website

neither is making comparisons to broadsword's client

If you report a bug, and it gets fixed in a third party client,
    the bug is apparently no longer a bug and is now just a feature of another client"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    edited December 2022
    If you use/switch to EC, you can filter out all the summons in the mobiles bars.  (animated [un]dead don't count as summons, and really need an "undead" tag or somesuch).

You can also set an object filter, set to the name(s) of the boss and pre-boss targets, so those are the only things that show up when you hold down CTRL-SHIFT.

I think the Pinco's EC UI also supports more options for macro targetting.

May not be what you want to hear, but it's better than nothing.

(the logic around feature/bug/3rd party fixes was just one odd thing of several in the last meet and greet notes).
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    I don't think they need to change the colors of EM summons but...
    I do think they should add filters or other options for ctrl+shift object handles. Like, one for only friendlies (blues/green), one for only hostiles (red/gray/orange), one for only items, or even customizable. While it wouldn't be exactly perfect what you wanted, but would be INCREDIBLY FREAKING NICE TO HAVE and would 99% solve your issue.

But alas, we don't get updates/content anymore just repetitive tots.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
    mizchif said:

there is no way to filter nearest hostile through game client macro unless your using a unapproved 3rd party app that was the complaint in another post

"Why this fix doesn't update with the uopatcher?
    i run the patcher every day and still same problems"