First aid belts but designed for warriors and casters 
Of the destroyer but 5 strength 1 hpr 
Of the archmage 5 int 1 mr 

Comments

• single panel curtain
    single panel valance
    new dyes in hues like 1083, 1100, all from 1050 to 1100
    the dyes you get from npcs to change dye tub colors that never runs out
    all the sea creatures we can put in bowls but as little statues we can use as deco
    really neat ornate crown we can wear
    flying carpet we can sit on and ride 
    some kind of panel we can use as wallpaper in our houses
    new butterflies but half the size of the ones we have

flying carpet we can sit on and ride 

Yes. Please. I want to be like an efreet!!!!
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • usernameusername Posts: 688
    edited November 2022
    • 5-charge dye that is the same hue as the ToT's drops.  At 30-50 points per bottle I think it would be a hit. 
    • Second for a mage variant of the bandage belt. Maybe could hold 1000 reagents? Would be interesting, could potentially change suit design.
    • Yukio's Glass Earrings
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Boat paint dye tubs that work the way every other dye tub works. One color at a time and I gotta sail around the world to buy it, was the best you could do ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Magical talking insult dog. Follows the player around like a herald and spits insulting comments when a player death or other triggering event is detected.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited November 2022
    I need to transmog my balron bone to other chest armor. It's so boring to look the same. 

Transmog should include refinement.

Can we have Cameo for every other slayer type...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Zero slot pet mount or sandals that give you mount speed when walking
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,082
    My wish would apply across all items and it would be to do a little extra thinking on if they make sense. Devs have done a pretty good job on a few of the ToT drops so props there but there are some items that are absolutely head scratching and I have to wonder if they really thought about how they would be used. I'd say 75% of the effort should be focused on Garg equiv items because that's where I see most of the problem.

Perfect example is the Expor Flamus staff for this event. Now I think the damage type should have been 100% fire on it given the name and event etc but it's usable BUT the Garg version is a sword which nobody will ever use because Gargs are almost always throwers. The equiv should have been a soul glaive (which has AI like the staff does). Same thing for the vambraces; the Garg equiv should have been stone so that a Garg toon could use that item and still achieve 55 LMC.

Another example is Yukio's Earrings and the Secret Poison Earrings (+10HCI). They should of had a garg version with more stats so they were a viable piece for gargs to use.

The human items here are good items and widely used so my wish would be that the Devs would just take a little more time to think of how they could also be made desirable for Gargs too instead of just doing a 1:1 from human item to Garg item and calling it a day. 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,903
    Wand or one handed weapon mage weapon-0 no negative dungeon appropriate slayer with mage type mods think staff of pyros but a wand