once again

Once again i get flagged for NOT being afk, I dunno if anyone one at broadsword reads these forums or not but please teach your GM's what AFK means, and you know in case your not sure what AFK means ill tell ya it means AWAY FROM KEYBOARD, not at anytime was i AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD. and ya im little angry i just used a glorious potion i paid for and now thats money wasted, unless your  goin to refeund me, course i dont see that happening.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited October 2022
    Once again I ask,  WHAT SHARD?  Did you get a pop up box you had to click?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    While I know what shard how is it relevant? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    McDougle said:
    Pawain said:
    Narrows down the issue.  If it is only happening on one or two shards then people can log onto those shards and try to reproduce the issue. 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    But no guarantee that the same features have been turned on in all shard config files.
    edited October 2022
    McDougle said:
    Pawain said:
    Because if it is on a certain shard that is known for Gargoyle teams, then the GMs are doing what posters have been requesting.  If it is happening on Lake Austin then....  Some of us can use critical thinking and information is useful.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Some comments have been removed. Please stop bickering amongst one another. 
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 171
    So after getting really angry and ranting yesterday i just logged off and figured ill save what remaining of my potion, just logged on and nope still cant attack anything, this is on Atlantic BTW
    People have been complaining about Bots on Atlantic, the devs are finally doing something about it.  Now we know what is going on.  Somebody probably paged on you for some reason. They are just tossing a wide net.

Thanks

• WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 171
    Pawain said:
    People have been complaining about Bots on Atlantic, the devs are finally doing something about it.  Now we know what is going on.  Somebody probably paged on you for some reason. They are just tossing a wide net.

Thanks

no they arent doin something about it, you still got bots running around all over and multiboxing, whats goin on is players who are playing legally by the rules are being punished, if the Devs or GM's who ever was really doin their jobs they would talk to the person to see if they were really afk or not.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Whitewolf said:
    Pawain said:

Thanks

no they arent doin something about it, you still got bots running around all over and multiboxing, whats goin on is players who are playing legally by the rules are being punished, if the Devs or GM's who ever was really doin their jobs they would talk to the person to see if they were really afk or not.
    I understand that there are scripts out there which are quite capable of responding to GM's queries in a reasonable manner and, therefore, can still fool GMs who might then think that the BOT being scripted is attended while, in fact, it is not........
    popps said:
    Whitewolf said:
    Pawain said:

Thanks

I understand that there are scripts out there which are quite capable of responding to GM's queries in a reasonable manner and, therefore, can still fool GMs who might then think that the BOT being scripted is attended while, in fact, it is not........
    How do these respond to a question like, how is your day going, how many drops have you got today, what day is it. What is 3 plus 4. Etc.

The GMs are people. Don't believe the misinformation about these programs.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “You just press play and sampire runs around hitting things. You go afk, If a GM asks you a question, you receive a discord notification (normally on your phone)
    You return to PC to answer question.
    From what I can tell everyone is running v v similar if not identical script, it might even just come with the client now as standard. “
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.