25th Anniversary Gifts end date

people keep asking me when the end date of getting the anniversary gifts.
usually they have the end date posted on the TC notes (or Publish notes)
(also someone posted on stratics asking too)

can the DEVs please post the end date? @Kyronix

I was thinking it probably ends on the 1st
but want that confirmed.
(there should be a DEV post on the login screen, so people know)

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Saturday, October 15, 2022 11:59:00 PM GMT-04:00
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Kyronix said:
    Saturday, October 15, 2022 11:59:00 PM GMT-04:00
     <3 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Thank you @Cinderella for asking the question and thank you to @Kyronix for the great answer!
    *cookie hugs* 
    *A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    WOW  45 days.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    WOW  45 days.
    Haven't you noticed some of our players are kind of slow.  >:)

(post soon to be deleted)
  • Thank you for responding!

*glares slowly at Tim*

Tim said:
    WOW  45 days.

Normally you get 30 days so it is hard to make new chars to get gifts but with this one you could delete/make new chars and get more gifts.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    thank you
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Tim said:
    WOW  45 days.

Normally you get 30 days so it is hard to make new chars to get gifts but with this one you could delete/make new chars and get more gifts.
    Given that the gifts are purely decoration with no real use; I don't think it's the end of the world of people game the system to get more items. Especially if they are going through the trouble of deleting chars and remaking new ones just to get more tokens. I haven't even collected all the tokens on my main shard yet so there is 0% chance I'd make new chars for more of them. 

Now if there was something like a "silver steed" statue to give us a horse (like the 16th anniv gift), I could see what you are saying. 
    keven2002 said:
    Tim said:
    WOW  45 days.

Given that the gifts are purely decoration with no real use; I don't think it's the end of the world of people game the system to get more items. Especially if they are going through the trouble of deleting chars and remaking new ones just to get more tokens. I haven't even collected all the tokens on my main shard yet so there is 0% chance I'd make new chars for more of them. 

Now if there was something like a "silver steed" statue to give us a horse (like the 16th anniv gift), I could see what you are saying. 
    Stop trying to put words in my mouth.  Where did I say there was anything WRONG with this.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    keven2002 said:

Speaking of 16th anni token steeds, are there any "rare" color steeds that you can get by popping the token? In the past I've gotten 5-6 different hues. I still have a large number of those tokens but usually choose the other options. Excuse me for butting into the convo...
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    I dont think there is anything like "blaze" rare colors on the horses but I do think there were some more sought after colors like charcoal.