Dye Birdhouse!!!

The birdhouse is so bland it is very hard to see. Would be great if we could dye it.

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Sounds like a good idea.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    It is quite rustic. Too bad we can not store parrots in it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Pawain said:
    It is quite rustic. Too bad we can not store parrots in it.
    oo Love that idea
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • daradara Posts: 19
    A lot of people have said they would like to store parrots in it. A bit of function would be great. Oh but must be dyeable. <span>:wink:</span>
    They missed an opportunity to make a Rabbit Hutch.  They could work like coops and players could have kept more Rabbits.  

It does have a neat animation tho.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    anyway.. has anybody found a way to dye them?
    need someone rich to test all the diff. dyes
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I tried all the different dyes the first week they were released 
    None of the dyes worked 
    would have been very cool if they did 
    also @Pawains idea of a rabbit hutch would have been a cool addition as well 
    bird house could of had animation with small birds flying around it :) 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Just want to confirm that the Birdhouse reward is 100% decoration and doesn't do anything at all (like even the mud will make someone slip). Given that the drops are a chore to get, at least they are for this event for me, I'm wondering if I should use any points on them or use them for something usable like a spare talisman or quiver.
    keven2002 said:
    Just want to confirm that the Birdhouse reward is 100% decoration and doesn't do anything at all (like even the mud will make someone slip). Given that the drops are a chore to get, at least they are for this event for me, I'm wondering if I should use any points on them or use them for something usable like a spare talisman or quiver.
    It is animated. "A bird" tosses an exploding egg in your face. Can be set to public.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    How many people go poking their fingers into a birdhouse lol 
    birds flying around it at random would be a better animated effect kinda like the shoulder parrot dose  
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    It is animated. "A bird" tosses an exploding egg in your face. Can be set to public.
    That'd be brilliant! Or exploding bird poo, lol!
  • Archangel said:
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    That'd be brilliant! Or exploding bird poo, lol!

Reminds me of the poop pile that comes with the Stable Set. The "passing gas noise" was funny for awhile but it's starting to get old ;)
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
    edited June 2022
    If they can make bird cages equipable for left hand like a lantern, then let it open the door to unleash trained angry birds causing kinetic damage. Like the nature fury from SW but this one is by tamer.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    Seth said:
    If they can make bird cages equipable for left hand like a lantern, then let it open the door to unleash trained angry birds causing kinetic damage. Like the nature fury from SW but this one is by tamer.
    Love this idea!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Seth said:
    So like a strap they all fall out  ;)
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:
    So like a strap they all fall out  ;)
    Aye, but if the birds fly out and don't return like the strap... ouch.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    keven2002 said:
    it does have animation, but not everyone can see it.
    my husband was looking in CC and could see it.
    but i was watching in EC and couldn't see it.
    I had to switch to CC to see it.

my friend Barb had the opposite happen.
    she uses CC and couldn't see it, but her hubby could.
    (she clicked it and he saw the animation)
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    I couldn't believe it can't be dyed. Why would we want a bland beige birdhouse? I imagined it would be dyable. Something you could easily see. And would have some function and / or animation.

I imagined it a colorful thing that you would be able to jack up into a tree, using the decorator tool. And I imagined if you double clicked it a bird would fly out, circle around and go back in. Sort of like when you double click the parrot on your shoulder.