Eggs

We are having a horrible time in Sonoma gathering the eggs,  I'm not sure if it's the cheating scripters or if it's just broken for some reason but we have less than 1/3 of the areas working, the 2/3 never have an egg and no..... it's not scripters all the time.  Would you please look into this, I have asked in help without a reply.

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    On Pac at the start of the Destard event only 2 of the Fel Britain fields spawn eggs and I have not seen any eggs in the Trammel Britain fields.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Be nice if they told us what was going on instead of us guessing that scripters and railies have the eggs pretty well covered and it's almost impossible to get eggs if they have the location pinned down..........sad.  But the Britain fields quit several weeks ago and now several others look like they've been turned off, wish the devs would tell us what's going on so we can quit guessing.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Parnoc said:
    Be nice if they told us what was going on instead of us guessing that scripters and railies have the eggs pretty well covered and it's almost impossible to get eggs if they have the location pinned down..........sad.  But the Britain fields quit several weeks ago and now several others look like they've been turned off, wish the devs would tell us what's going on so we can quit guessing.
    Yet another call for communication @Mesanna
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    If I recall the original blurb was find eggs in the wilds of Brit so it sort of defeats the purpose if she tells us were they are and aren't spawning 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Tim said:
    If I recall the original blurb was find eggs in the wilds of Brit so it sort of defeats the purpose if she tells us were they are and aren't spawning 
    No one is asking for that..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SarkonSarkon Posts: 61
    On Sonoma...I was gathering eggs for awhile before I got my archer up and going.  There's like 10 people constantly collecting eggs on Sonoma.  I collect eggs on 6 shards and I see WAY more people on Sonoma collecting eggs than any other.  I have noticed, though, that if you camp one area and gather a number of eggs from that area, then the spawn rate does slow down considerably.  I gathered around 20 eggs from the far reaches of the tainted forests around Umbra, then nothing spawned for about 2 hours.  Might be stealthers, might not.  Who knows?
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited May 2022
    Eggs non shard bound and too easy for 0 skill EJ.

This proves the point:
    Shard bound should be easy to get, requires no skill like EJ is... fine? e.g. collecting eggs from the ground.

Non shard bound requires skills and effort to get, e.g. Dungeon crawl, fight, etc.

The current concept is opposite and thus completely Wrong
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    And now bots come from all shards and all walks of life to all shards because anyone can setup 100000 EJ accounts.

Make sense?
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    I realize that, or assume that, EJs were put in to bring more folks to buy accounts but it hasn't worked out that way and now the paying customers are complaining and I can't blame them.  Time for change please, devs.  This egg thing is a perfect test that you can see EJ is not working and making a lot of paying folks angry including me.  I usually try to ignore them but that's not possible and it's hurting us paying players and we are not happy.
    Parnoc said:
    I realize that, or assume that, EJs were put in to bring more folks to buy accounts but it hasn't worked out that way and now the paying customers are complaining and I can't blame them.  Time for change please, devs.  This egg thing is a perfect test that you can see EJ is not working and making a lot of paying folks angry including me.  I usually try to ignore them but that's not possible and it's hurting us paying players and we are not happy.
    Yeah, easy to get, shard bound.

Hard to get, non-shard bound, can import and export.