My PG is orange

Hi, my pg and a pet are orange. How to remove that color and return to blue?
No gild in my pg. 
Thx for any suggestion.

Comments

  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,754
    Sounds like you had entered a VvV town and stayed too long. The orange will go away in 3 days.
  • NimrudNimrud Posts: 60
    Yes its true, after a visit in Skara my pg and the pet changed the color::))
    Thx for the answer.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited April 2022
    Kill yoursefl...problem will be solve way faster
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,015
    Fortis said:
    Kill yoursefl...problem will be solve way faster
    Yea I think this is the best option bc I'm not sure if the waiting 3 days thing works or not (in my experience it did not). 

    It was a while ago (so maybe things changed since) but I also stayed in a Fel town too long on my crafter and became orange; I saw another orange and recalled away and logged shortly after. I really didn't think much of it and a few days later (maybe even a week, I can't really remember) I logged in with that same toon and was running around Fel (this is typically where I get BODs) when I saw an orange player (this time the town was not active VvV). Recalled away again and logged. The next day I log in and this time I check by single clicking myself and I'm still orange. At that point, I didn't feel like dealing with people attacking my crafter so I suicided in tram at the healers. I rezzed as blue (I think I had 10min stat loss?) and it wasn't an issue after that.
  • NimrudNimrud Posts: 60
    I suppose that my situation is similar. 3 days passed but i'm always orange. Ill try the suicide::((
    Thx guys.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,015
    Nimrud said:
    I suppose that my situation is similar. 3 days passed but i'm always orange. Ill try the suicide::((
    Thx guys.
    Yea I'm not sure if the 3 day thing is accurate but suiciding will work. You will be stat for like 10min I think but other than that no harm no foul.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 846
    edited April 2022
    This has been doing my head in for a few days now as I am clearly too stoopid to work it out. WHAT IS A PG?????????
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    player gump?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PromathiaPromathia Posts: 16
    TimSt said:
    Sounds like you had entered a VvV town and stayed too long. The orange will go away in 3 days.
    That's only if you are in VvV and then resign. If you flag VvV, it wears off after 2 hours INGAME (not by just logging off and waiting 2 hours).
  • NimrudNimrud Posts: 60
    This has been doing my head in for a few days now as I am clearly too stoopid to work it out. WHAT IS A PG?????????
    Player Game. In role games, RPG, Role Player Game. 
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 846
    thank you :) I can go have a good day now 

  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,754
    Promathia said:
    TimSt said:
    Sounds like you had entered a VvV town and stayed too long. The orange will go away in 3 days.
    That's only if you are in VvV and then resign. If you flag VvV, it wears off after 2 hours INGAME (not by just logging off and waiting 2 hours).
    I've done it enough times.  It always stays with me for 3 days.
  • PromathiaPromathia Posts: 16
    TimSt said:
    Promathia said:
    TimSt said:
    Sounds like you had entered a VvV town and stayed too long. The orange will go away in 3 days.
    That's only if you are in VvV and then resign. If you flag VvV, it wears off after 2 hours INGAME (not by just logging off and waiting 2 hours).
    I've done it enough times.  It always stays with me for 3 days.
    We're both wrong, the timer is 8 hours.

    Non VvV players that unlawfully attack a VvV player will be flagged as Vice vs Virtue Participants and highlight orange to VvV players. This participation will last until the player is killed by another player, and will be subject to stat loss upon death.

    VvV participation flag for non-VvV players will now be removed after 8 hours, or the participant is killed by a VvV player, whichever comes first.

    Guess it was a false memory that the timer got reduced to 2 hours instead of 8

  • NimrudNimrud Posts: 60
    VvV participation flag for non-VvV players will now be removed after 8 hours, or the participant is killed by a VvV player, whichever comes first.

    8 hours IN GAME i suppose.
Sign In or Register to comment.