a GM or someone of "dev team" rename something inside my house

I state that:
- nobody is allowed to come inside my house
- nobody can change the name on a item blessed with a personal bless deed (at last i know this)

fact:

i think that a GM or someone of the DEV Team renamed all pieces of an armor set from "Blessed for GoldMan" to "Blessed for Benedict" on a manequin inside my house! 
(I believe that only they can do something like this)

Why? The system allow me to use this name and i dont see anthing wrong with it!

I create a char with that name and used "8 personal bless deed" of my account.
Now looks like i cant reuse them! I dont remember which account i used (i have 2). I checked both accounts
and none of them can redeed the personal deed.

If the development team or the "head lady" has decided that you can't use that name, okay.
At least let me reuse my "8 personal bless deeds" that i used and are linked to my account.

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    How did you create a new char with that name AND get a personal bless deed for them? I have 6 old chars and 1 new char on my account on ATL and only the 6 old chars that have been around for 10+ years have the bless deed; the new char never had a personal bless deed.
  • BlackFishBlackFish Posts: 19
    edited March 2022
    my account was created in the year 1998. I have characters created in almost every shard. Personal bless deeds can only be used by account chars. I have collected many personal bless deeds from other shards. I created a new char with the name "GoldMan" and used 8 of my personal bless deeds. The new char can use these personal deeds, the important thing is that it is always from the same account. I hope I was clear.
    I didn't know you could use them on different chars. That said, I'd be curious why you just now made a char with that name and trying to bless regular items (like a regular heater shield) that would closely resemble rares in the game. 

Not saying you were intentionally being nefarious but it's possible someone reported it and a GM changed it because it definitely doesn't pass the smell test if you ask me.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    What is wrong with the name GoldMan
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Golden Man armor.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited March 2022
    Yes the deeds are account bound. You can bring them from other shards and use them on other toons on your account. They will mess up once in a while and stop working. You page a GM and they can fix it. 
    I have one right now that won't work for me.

They work on new toons or name changed toons. I have everything blessed on my stealther I do fel IDOCs with.

@BlackFish do you have a toon with that name? If not it was a GM changing it to a random NPC name.  Someone paged on the items.  A GM can make them work for you again.  
  • BlackFishBlackFish Posts: 19
    hi @Pawain i create a char with that name, and maybe i deleted it to create another one with a cool name just to make another armor set ( i love to collect armor set, thats why i do it). 
    I dont remember which account i used (i have only 2).  anyway with both i cant redeeem the deeds. Dunno if someone paged on the manequin, because its inside my house with 1000000 of maenquins  :D ho well i'll try to page a gm!! 
    They can somehow tell if the deeds belong to your account.  Have some that are on a toon so they know you have them.

They fix mine fast so far.
    Pawain said:
    Golden Man armor.
    Understood, good for GM/DEV
    This thread had me thinking...

If I use the personal bless deed from Char A and hand that item Char B is it still going to be blessed as long as it's the same account or would it need to be redeeded and applied by Char B?
    YES
    edited March 2022
    keven2002 said:
    This thread had me thinking...

If I use the personal bless deed from Char A and hand that item Char B is it still going to be blessed as long as it's the same account or would it need to be redeeded and applied by Char B?
    I have a box of 20 or more.  Any character can use them on the account.  Even new created ones.
    I changed names on 4 toons on that account, they use them.

Sometimes they mess up if you shard transfer with them, sometimes they randomly don't work.
    Maybe ill find the one that does not work for me and page a GM to fix it.
  • This don't shock me in the least... You guys forget EA considers this a sunset game, they do not care what goes on with it as long as more subs come in than it costs to run the server. Mesanna can literally do anything she wants...even delete houses .. either make it peace with it or cancel your subscription....
  • ReikoReiko Posts: 30
    As others have mentioned, you can contact support or page a GM to ask to fix it. I highly doubt one of the developers, or a GM, singled you out and found that mannequin in particular and changed it to such a random name. While it is possible, it seems so unlikely. If the original character "GoldMan" was deleted, maybe a random name was chosen automatically to fill in the gap of a non-existing character. 

Also it may be flying over my head, what is the issue with the term "GoldMan"? Someone posted "Golden Man Armor" but I am just not seeing what is wrong with this. A play on words? 
    edited March 2022
    Reiko said:
    As others have mentioned, you can contact support or page a GM to ask to fix it. I highly doubt one of the developers, or a GM, singled you out and found that mannequin in particular and changed it to such a random name. While it is possible, it seems so unlikely. If the original character "GoldMan" was deleted, maybe a random name was chosen automatically to fill in the gap of a non-existing character. 

Also it may be flying over my head, what is the issue with the term "GoldMan"? Someone posted "Golden Man Armor" but I am just not seeing what is wrong with this. A play on words? 
    When you delete a char the armor stays with that name.  The account can wear any toons blessed armor.  I can undeed it on this character and when I put it on an item it will say the name of the toon that puts it on.

They work for all toons on the account.  The name does not change until the deed is placed on a toon is placed on a toon.  Any toon can use a deed with another toons name.

A GM did this or the OP has a mystery toon that did it and deleted himself.