Grugor's Shield (gargish) cannot be repaired.

GwenGwen Posts: 210
Grugor's Shield (gargish one) bought from player's vendor (not duped)
Cannot repair it using tools : Tinker , Blacksmith , Carpentry , Masonry . 
Also tried repair bench with all types of repair contracts. Even fletching , glassblowing and tailor. 
Always get message "You cannot repair that using this type  of tool". So this shield is bugged or it is juat a one-time use item? 
Tagged:

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Carp.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Bilbo said:
    Carp.
    Carpentry may be works for human version. Try to read whole post. 
    can you post a picture of it
    Just found one on a RMT site and is looks like a Garg Wooden Shield so I would think a Carp Repair deed should have worked, you may need to page a GM for help.  Sorry I did not see Carp in OP.
    Got reply from GM that it is known issue and will be fixed someday. 
    So it is one-time use item. 
    Lucky I found one for 100K yesterday. Not 30M as my first one. Will try to POF it  when it will go down. 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “This was not a known issue, but thank you for bringing to our attention” 
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    “This was not a known issue, but thank you for bringing to our attention” 
    OK @Mervyn so you know all the known issues in all of UO, we are so glad that you know EVERYTHING.
    I think this bug (as most of bugs in this game) will never be noticed by developers.  Yeah, Customer Support is awesome here!   
    So I got human Grugor Shield and transmogged on a pirate one with a potion from the store.  Works as it should. Can be repaired and POFed.