Fall Dynamic Events Discussion

Comments

• Here is my opinion. From a player who do not have tons of hours to spend every month in UO. But who really love this game.
    • Increasing the treasure arties drop rate. Would be nice... farming 15-20h to have the item you want is way too long.
    • Get an arty drop each time you kill a paragon should be nice. Because lots of them don't worth to be killed...
    • As said before why reused old items for the rewards. Deceit rewards were good on this point. Why not bring back some old seasonal deco items too ?
    Sombrerose/Fishlover
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

Ok, some quick feedback! been wanting to, but got no time, too busy playing! and working.

This one has been the best yet. Deceit was good, because of the high level drops. This is good, because the drops are decent, and it is in Felucca. Being in Felucca has taken this to the next level, it has been non-stop war and chaining champ spawns, really enjoyed it. It has been absolutely intense at times, and relaxed at others, and nice when the whole team is on at others.

So;

• Felucca is a must, it's been incredible on Europa.
    • I liked the ring reward - thank you, it compliments the bracelet that came out recently - I think you overpriced the ring - trying to make my life difficult - but thanks for listening on everything else - the reduction in prices really did match up what was possible for everything else.
    • Books of Lore, with pages, always nice for an event, it's a nice memory of the event, books always cool.
    • Invasion styled spell-books themed around that particular dungeon mobs always cool.
    • Yes - the antique thing - I know you are really set on this - but it's a complete fail, I hope you are seeing this in the stats. Honestly, even if an item does last - is that even a problem? So many characters, accounts, sets to collect, templates, players leave, houses go IDOC, stuff is removed from the game always. As always, I'm not just against Antique - that is just an off the scale fail, but I'm still pushing for the odd clean items - thank you for the recent ones.
    • So - with all your recent very cool customisation stuff/transmog stuff - I'll bring it up again, to see if it can make the table this time, or ever - the offhand spellcasters globe instead of a shield :)
    • And some properties for a pvp shield - for a parry spellcaster type - the latest ring and brace were nice. The shield/offhand globe would go like - Spell Channelling + Soul Charge 30%+ Reactive Paralyse + DCI 15% + either STR/DEX/Damage Eater + CLEAN. 
    • People have mentioned making all Dynamic drops Cursed - while I get this, it may be a step too far - maybe make 25% of them Cursed? That way, a good percentage are safe for the player, but if he dies, there is also a higher chance of loot for the Thief/PK. I'm thinking 100% Cursed may drive people away, make it too hard, but I get that 0% Cursed also gives too little loot for the PvPers/Thieves. I'm thinking 25% hits that good spot in terms if bearable loss/feeling like a win.
    • Deco always good.
    • If Slayer type spell-books come out - talismans are cool also, for the dexxer matching item.
    • And then basically, Any weapon, armour type that is nice. I do think sets, are always cool if it's nicely done.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited July 2021
    After some thought, "Power Creep" is the keyword that defines the boundary of new arties specs.

So far, many players have referred to Deceit's reward being the best. For me, I would be more specific - the Morphius Epaulette +10 SSI and its for warriors.

The SDI and luck items will never be OP. For SDI, the damages can be reduced by simply raising the resist of the monsters. There is no armor ignore spells. Currently with 200 SDI our damages against EM bosses are 20? What is the worry if you give us 50% more SDI, and the damage is only 30... when the monster's HP can be infinite or 10,000?

But is the +10 SSI epauletter over powering?

No, it allows us new equipment configuration (finally I can get rid of the tinker legs and use something else). Before that, we can almost guess what are the items every warrior should have for their legs. Just this small change allows us more options and variety but yet its not OP.

Can anyone today, solo any of EM event bosses, those with life leech taint, Howls of Cacophony, Aura of Nausea, and ofcourse the classic Blood Oath. There is an arsenal of weapons Dev can use against our most powerful character.

See Debuffs under

Why worry about power creep... with the Morphius Epaulette everyone is so happy and yet its hardly OP. All these better arties will give you 1000s of happy players, so that you are free to design worse and bad-ass monsters to challenge our upgraded character.

There is also only one slot for every equipment. Once an earring is worn out and not replaceable, there are very few "other options" to use. Unlike other games, perhaps.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    All the things offered as earrings for gargoyle should be reissued as necklace.....remember always necklace or leg slot for gargoyle all the other slots used both for mage and warrior types....
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I'm not a pvper, and probably am not entitled to an opinion on this one, but I think cursed arties would be a mistake. 
    Remember what happened when Red players were automatically teleported to Chaos shrine to be able to rez when they died? 
    I think if arties were cursed, rather than fighting in the dungeon for them, some players, the ones with the same attitude as the Chaos campers, would simply camp the npc and kill anyone coming out to hand in their drops. No fair fight in the dungeon, no fighting the spawn. Just gank the player when he's done all the work.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    I'm not a pvper, and probably am not entitled to an opinion on this one, but I think cursed arties would be a mistake. 
    Remember what happened when Red players were automatically teleported to Chaos shrine to be able to rez when they died? 
    I think if arties were cursed, rather than fighting in the dungeon for them, some players, the ones with the same attitude as the Chaos campers, would simply camp the npc and kill anyone coming out to hand in their drops. No fair fight in the dungeon, no fighting the spawn. Just gank the player when he's done all the work.

The drops can be handed in at Trammel, I've made a point of not doing this, but if anyone were that worried.

Also, in terms of exiting the dungeon, there are numerous ways to exit and get to a bank.

Exit into Lost Lands, then any Lost Lands exit, the Champ Spawn moongate to Star Room, and the 2 teleporter dropdowns to Destard, or Despise, then any multitude of exits.

I suppose for the future - this may not be the case, in terms of amount of exit points.

I think 100% Cursed is pushing it, I do actually agree, and as you know, I live my life down there when I can, both on the pvm and pvp side, there is little difference in my style of play. :)

But I do get the point, that pvpers/thieves should maybe be able to get more. So I've gone for 25% Cursed rate, as veering towards caution, but giving a little more, towards pvp balance.

• New to the forum but not to UO!

I would very much like to see "Lord Morphius Epaulettes" return in next Treasures of...
    - In fact, all the artefacts on "Treasures of the undead" was a nice mix of useful tools and deco.
    Not playing on ATL, those artefacts are hard to come by...

With regard to spawns i also think the boss could have a random drop on defeat, as an incentive to keep players redo the whole spawn after the "per account" drop.
     Collecting Pages of Lore is a nice thing but the drop-rate could probably be reworked a bit, it felt very hard to get a drop and as fewer and fewer people showed up to do the spawn it became increasingly difficult.  

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    New to the forum but not to UO!

I would very much like to see "Lord Morphius Epaulettes" return in next Treasures of...
    - In fact, all the artefacts on "Treasures of the undead" was a nice mix of useful tools and deco.
    Not playing on ATL, those artefacts are hard to come by...

With regard to spawns i also think the boss could have a random drop on defeat, as an incentive to keep players redo the whole spawn after the "per account" drop.
     Collecting Pages of Lore is a nice thing but the drop-rate could probably be reworked a bit, it felt very hard to get a drop and as fewer and fewer people showed up to do the spawn it became increasingly difficult.  

Do away with the "Per account drop", all that does is get everything xported to Atl and drives the price up do to limited amounts.  Make more so prices stay down and more people can have them.
  • I'm also against having the drops be cursed.

Now if you want to make the turn-in item rewards have a chance at dropping as cursed from paragons that have greater than 20k fame, I'd be down for that. Plus it would encourage people to actually kill the higher end paragons vs leaving them at a door.
  • TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    edited July 2021
    Regarding the dynamic events on Siege Perilous.

Remove the revealing part from the paragons.

No one is AFKing these type of events on Siege. The shard polices itself.
    PKs and PvMers kill scripters and AFKers. PKs kill PvMers. As it should be.

These events are the hot spots for PKs to search for victims so for many PvMers, stealth is the only type of defence they have when hunting in a PK-heavy area. And the paragons negate that defence completely. All the PKs have to do is have a low level paragon aggro them and then drag it around and the reveal is 100%.
    And to those who are thinking it, no, not everyone on Siege PvP.

My point is, the only effect the paragon revealing has on Siege is aiding the already stronger PKs.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Drop rate and spawn need to be increased. Other than that, I'm pleased with this event.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Sorry but everyone on siege does pvp it is 100% consensual......
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2021
    "you have 20 blues in the dungeon all with honor active on themselves and the paragon spawns are attacking the 1 red player because?
    It's already 20 vs 1"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    I play on Sonoma and I am very happy with your present works, Kyronix, you're doing fine.  Sometimes it's too tough for me but I manage to muddle thru it, albeit with a few more deaths than I would like but if you dumbed it down it just wouldn't be fun.  Oh and in case some of you think I"m a Sampire I am not, I am a pure archer with no bushido nor any other help.  I pride myself on having bows and cameos for most every combination and I play in EC so I can switch in a blink to the one I need for the stuff I'm killing.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Good point by some people on power creep. While I understand it for possibly PvP (a bokuto w/ 30 splinter + 50 lightning + 1FC + 25EP etc lasting forever) where the have's will have an advantage over the have nots...

I don't see it for PvM due to the ability of the Devs to create things like paragon balrons / succubus / lich lords / fire demons etc and then bump up the spawn rate. I'd consider myself pretty good at PvM and I've collected at least a couple death robes daily when fighting in fire. As someone else said, the event type bosses take an army to kill and even some of blackthorn's captains take more than 1 player (depending the captain type).

Additionally, what's the big fear of power creep in PvM for the everyday monsters when the RNG on loot is unpredictable. Let's just say they gave a Balron slayer axe that kills them in 4 hits. Probably power creep but as someone who has hunted balrons for 100+ hours with all types of luck (0-4k), I can tell you it wouldn't matter (especially during a dynamic event) because even if you could 1 hit kill a balron there is still a respawn timer AND the loot is spotty at best (I've probably kept 6 things). Maybe it helps do higher content like Shadowguard?? Ok cool, you still need to work 5 rooms (where you get zero loot) to get to the roof where loot is still spotty AND arty drops are spotty. How would giving us something desirable and better than something we might currently have make these any easier to the point where it's not fair?

Again the Devs can always make a new monster by reskinning an old monster (change the color only) and give it slightly tougher stats than a balron or ancient wyrm.
    edited July 2021
    keven2002 said:
    Good point by some people on power creep. While I understand it for possibly PvP (a bokuto w/ 30 splinter + 50 lightning + 1FC + 25EP etc lasting forever) where the have's will have an advantage over the have nots...

I don't see it for PvM due to the ability of the Devs to create things like paragon balrons / succubus / lich lords / fire demons etc and then bump up the spawn rate. I'd consider myself pretty good at PvM and I've collected at least a couple death robes daily when fighting in fire. As someone else said, the event type bosses take an army to kill and even some of blackthorn's captains take more than 1 player (depending the captain type).

Additionally, what's the big fear of power creep in PvM for the everyday monsters when the RNG on loot is unpredictable. Let's just say they gave a Balron slayer axe that kills them in 4 hits. Probably power creep but as someone who has hunted balrons for 100+ hours with all types of luck (0-4k), I can tell you it wouldn't matter (especially during a dynamic event) because even if you could 1 hit kill a balron there is still a respawn timer AND the loot is spotty at best (I've probably kept 6 things). Maybe it helps do higher content like Shadowguard?? Ok cool, you still need to work 5 rooms (where you get zero loot) to get to the roof where loot is still spotty AND arty drops are spotty. How would giving us something desirable and better than something we might currently have make these any easier to the point where it's not fair?

Again the Devs can always make a new monster by reskinning an old monster (change the color only) and give it slightly tougher stats than a balron or ancient wyrm.
    Yup +1

I mean, it does not have to be a slayer specs. 

Can we have better options to make characters with 180 - 210 stamina, 4 - 6 casting, 35 or more SSI, 150 HP. Its so hard to configure and when we finally get there after spending $$$ and time, it just takes 2 hits from EM boss and my super duper expensive warrior goes OOooOoooO.... they are worried of power creep... we are super under powered...  :D
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866

keven2002 said:
       We already have stuff like that which already lasts forever.  Minus the EP, which very few players would factor as part of their suit as a 'weapon property' anyway... no one wants to have their EP taken away by disarm... While disarmed is often when EP is needed most.

just the first item i knew exactly where it was to get a screenshot of it, which is PoF-able.
    I'm also 100% sure stronger (permanent) items exist as well, especially bokutos.

I'll post this here (again) since the longevity of items is part of this discussion.

The devs need to start making "Clean" worth the rarity, by making everything that is clean PoF-able.   and stop making magical items without durability, PoF needs a market for more than just sampire weapons.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    CovenantX said:

keven2002 said:
       We already have stuff like that which already lasts forever.  Minus the EP, which very few players would factor as part of their suit as a 'weapon property' anyway... no one wants to have their EP taken away by disarm... While disarmed is often when EP is needed most.

just the first item i knew exactly where it was to get a screenshot of it, which is PoF-able.
    I'm also 100% sure stronger (permanent) items exist as well, especially bokutos.

I'll post this here (again) since the longevity of items is part of this discussion.

The devs need to start making "Clean" worth the rarity, by making everything that is clean PoF-able.   and stop making magical items without durability, PoF needs a market for more than just sampire weapons.
    Nice weapon! Sorry I don't PvP much these days so I kind of just threw out some specs that I thought PvPers would use... I could be way off with the mods there
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    CovenantX said:

keven2002 said:

Clean weapons like that are dropping now?  Its so good you never used it?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited July 2021
    McDougle said:
    Sorry but everyone on siege does pvp it is 100% consensual......
    The delicate little voice is back ;)

This i do not believe... ;)...you only can have only one char on this shard, and if decided to make a worker a template like this :
    you don't seriously think I'm going to let this one fight any battles. Rather, the PvP'ers on Siege could be happy when such a char repairs their broken clothes again, and rather such a workerchar will also be a victim for Red PVP'ers murder desires again and again ;)

------
    Quote Cookie:
    I think 100% Cursed is pushing it, I do actually agree, and as you know, I live my life down there when I can, both on the pvm and pvp side, there is little difference in my style of play. :)

But I do get the point, that pvpers/thieves should maybe be able to get more. So I've gone for 25% Cursed rate, as veering towards caution, but giving a little more, towards pvp balance.

Such events do not need cursed turn-ins. Let's just remember Treasures of Khaldun: Here everyone was really well occupied: it took place on Trammel and Felucca, the thieves could go in search of these unfortunately super rare titan stealabes, PvM were at the champ for the masks, there were shard bound powerscrolls and the very good turns-in spawn rate did not only come from monster bashing, but you could also find them in the crates. Tresures of Khaldun came without any paragons at all, which in this form we have now in these newer Events are very annoying for me, because the denizens of Khaldun are already naturally fiercer and can appear in greater numbers. If you got close to the champ spawn, death robes were very quickly the order of the day.
    The trade-in items were also good, even if, as usual, people need to grumbled again. But if we look at today, we see that in Treasures of Deceit the mask and in the Guide-Spwan Champ the First Aid Bag were again given as rewards.
    Unfortunately, the thieves' part was removed for reasons that are not really clear, but they should have left it in - it would have kept the thieves busy until today. Also one of those nonsensical decisions that you can't really understand. The drop of the Titan Stealabes was already pretty miserable - they wouldn't have had to change anything big about that - "Power Creep" should have been an issue back then ;).

As a result, however we can say that this event - connected with one of great stories connected by EM Malachi was a real success - even if I, like many others, have bourneout with my thief in search of these stealables ;), but there were also other very nice stealables that are gaining in value again today. Even the champ is still standing today - and I seriously ask myself why the current Treasures of .... events can't be left in the same way, perhaps in a slimmed-down form, in order to revive the dungeons.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• THuntedTHunted Posts: 7
    Personally, as a returning player from 2000 these events or quests are sometimes dificult to decifer and get invovled...  maybe that's me?
    I woukld had never known to go to Fire dungeon for the fire treasure if it was not for googling a guide which kind of spoils it....

It's also very grindy, maybe too much?  Never thought the day in UO we would have to spend countless hours killing difficult mobs for items to follow an event.  Espeically as a solo player with not many people to join, it's dominated by tamers / bards or just groups.
    Maybe I'm too old now (38), i just dont have hours eachj night to go in and grind monsters for a rare event drop to trade for an item I will never manage to get............

Seems to me more thinking outside the box is required and effort with events and being "fun" again.?

but meh, what do I know!
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    edited July 2021
    Pawain said:
    CovenantX said:

keven2002 said:

They've been dropping since shame-loot came out, they're just rare to get clean, but
     the thing is, half the mods on that kryss are useless.     4 dex, 2 stam, 3 stam regen, 20 hci, 40 ssi? (2s wep is at cap speed with 90 stamina and 0 SSI)   so even a greater magic item could be more powerful if it had different properties...  like, i'd give up all the mods i listed above for -20 Mage weapon & spell channeling.   I don't really play dexers anymore cause parry.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    edited July 2021
    CovenantX said:
    Pawain said:
    CovenantX said:

keven2002 said:

They've been dropping since shame-loot came out, they're just rare to get clean, but
     the thing is, half the mods on that kryss are useless.     4 dex, 2 stam, 3 stam regen, 20 hci, 40 ssi? (2s wep is at cap speed with 90 stamina and 0 SSI)   so even a greater magic item could be more powerful if it had different properties...  like, i'd give up all the mods i listed above for -20 Mage weapon & spell channeling.   I don't really play dexers anymore cause parry.

"little something i picked up this week for a 9 figure sum."
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Yoshi said:
    CovenantX said:
    Pawain said:
    CovenantX said:

keven2002 said:

That is a 9 figure item? 100,000,000  OK I guess it is true that there in a sucker every minute.
    edited July 2021
    “PM me if you find something better, I’ll make you an offer
    (100mill is nothing to a champ spawn raider)”
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    As a returning player some items from past events are almost impossible to attain. For example the  10 SSI Epaulettes, a spell book with +50 SDI. I would like to see other items for these slots with similar or the same stats like you added the remolded luck statue to this event. This makes it possible for us who have returned or those new to the game to enjoy the benefits of these items. I also prefer to be able to "buy" rare items from a vendor like this event as opposed to receiving a random reward which may be what you are seeking or maybe just junk like the last quest. 
    Riner said:
    As a returning player some items from past events are almost impossible to attain. For example the  10 SSI Epaulettes, a spell book with +50 SDI. I would like to see other items for these slots with similar or the same stats like you added the remolded luck statue to this event. This makes it possible for us who have returned or those new to the game to enjoy the benefits of these items. I also prefer to be able to "buy" rare items from a vendor like this event as opposed to receiving a random reward which may be what you are seeking or maybe just junk like the last quest. 

Yeah, these are design intended by the Dev to make them shard bound an ultra expensive. When there is no shard bound, all items can be shipped to central Atlantic for trading and then shipped back to your shard. When supply goes up, prices will drop. Not sure if this is working as intended.

edited August 2021
    Yoshi said:

I think you are eyeing the "Spell Channeling", and maybe Mage Weapon.

I cannot remember what this topic is all about but as I becoming inactive recently, my main issue with UO now (and what I can remember only) is the word "Power Creep". This has been bothering me since Kyronix wrote.

As I have played some PVP long time ago and attempted to try a bokuto mage so I have some knowledge such spec below would be useful but unlikely to happen:

Splintering 30%
    Hit Lightning 70%
    Hit Lower Defense 70%
    Spell Channeling
    Faster Casting +1 (note its not 0, or -1)
    Mage Weapon -0 Skill

Perhaps then, this weapon can be "Antique" since its "too powerful". But in the hands of weak players like myself, it will not help make me a number 1 pvper.

For weak player like me, all of the above do not work. What works for me is if this spec exist:

-> Player Slayer

Which is never going to happen.

So back to the above weapon spec, it should be what a game is like:
    How strong we are should not be determined by the weapon and weapon alone. Only the best, most experienced, skilful player who knows how to wield the best weapon and hence almost appear invincible. Should such player be allowed to exist? Why not?

It is like a world class sportsman would pick a world class car, bike or weapon for competition. If they perform to their max potential and always win, they deserve it because they spent alot of time honing their skills.

If you give the best equipment to the worst player, there is no power creep. If the equipment is cursed they would be robbed by the good players (like real life) or they can choose to sell the equipment to whoever knows how to wield the Godly weapon.

We need more variety and better equipment...
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    Kyronix said:
    Feel free to share any other feedback or reward items you would like to see re: these events as well but please keep it constructive, and be specific.  We cannot take action on ambiguity.  Thanks in advance for the feedback!

@Kyronix

Reward item ideas for the next event:
    1. New Spellbook.  +20 spellweaving, 1FC, 1FCR, 25SDI.  ("Wildfire spellbook")
    2. New belt slot item: luck 100, 20LRC.  Can be used by humans/elf/gargoyle.
    3. Alternately, #2 could be a shirt or skirt slot item.
    Please put the new items on test center for at least a week before publish for feedback collection?  Can be a clicky?

• GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Here is my opinion. From a player who do not have tons of hours to spend every month in UO. But who really love this game.
    • Increasing the treasure arties drop rate. Would be nice... farming 15-20h to have the item you want is way too long.
    • Get an arty drop each time you kill a paragon should be nice. Because lots of them don't worth to be killed...
    • As said before why reused old items for the rewards. Deceit rewards were good on this point. Why not bring back some old seasonal deco items too ?
    Drop rate is good. According to drop prices and current drop rate I have no idea where you can make more gold. 
    After killing paragon (hard ones) you will get a drop way faster than if you avoid them. My personal opinion. 
    @ForeverFun said:

Reward item ideas for the next event:
    1. New Spellbook.  +20 spellweaving, 1FC, 1FCR, 25SDI.  ("Wildfire spellbook")
    2. New belt slot item: luck 100, 20LRC.  Can be used by humans/elf/gargoyle.
    3. Alternately, #2 could be a shirt or skirt slot item.
    Please put the new items on test center for at least a week before publish for feedback collection?  Can be a clicky?

1.Spellweaving has no + items in the game for a reason. Leave it be. 
    2. whatever 
    3. NO !   Because not all races have shirt or skirt slot. Try to fit 20 LRC in existing ones. It is not so hard. 

@Seth
    Splintering 30%
    Hit Lightning 70%
    Hit Lower Defense 70%
    Spell Channeling
    Faster Casting +1 (note its not 0, or -1)
    Mage Weapon -0 Skill

So you want all pvp bok mages to be identically same , and to have no need to go , kill mobs  , get weapons , whatever?  There are lots of weapon in game. All have their pros and cons. You just grab all good and want to make a power creep weapon? Will you later find interesting playing this game? 

@kyronix ; , for future events drops ideas you can just check usefull artifacts topic here on forum. Grab usefull (and existing now in the game) items. Add 1-2 HP or 1-2 STAM . People will grind them. They will be valuable but not game-changing. 

Dont make too powerfull items. Morphius eppaulettes will be good with 5 SSI and 4 STAM. Robe slot never had any SSI or this much STAM.  You made them must-have item for a warrior. No robe slot items in the game were close to this. 

Also since humans and elves got HCi and luck earrings and luck mask (additional to luck mempo gargoyles never had ), can gargo throwers get their increased HCI cap back and have their luck increased some way?  May be for Stygian Abyss and Eodon? 

If you plan to make more earrings in future events- make them weldable on gargoyle head-slot items. Human can wear earrings and glasses at the same time. Gargs cannot. If those earrings (gargish version) will cost like lore page (1 drop) - may be I wil take them. To put on vendors. No other use for them.