Looking for PVM / roleplay guild

XroseXrose Posts: 61
I am back to UO, no amazing characters sorry (the better ones were deleted for some unknown reason, probably as a curb to kick the addiction of UO) I have one little character on Europa and thats really all I need at the moment. I might start up a fledgling or even pay for something later on. However I am just looking for active guild and players who attend events, and their own smallish events. 
Preferably a peaceful guild, or a mutual enemy. Not into PKing. I don't use ICQ anymore but times have changed and Discord is always loaded my end.
Just going in for the subscription (well game codes actually)

Holla if you hear me.
Alex, aka Kemistry

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited April 2018
    Welcome back! :)
    If you are looking for RPG on Europa you should maybe take a look at the Guardsmen Militia of Yew (link below)...
    I.

A call to arms! - Guardsmen Militia of Yew

• XroseXrose Posts: 61
    edited April 2018
    Thanks, Yew is a nice place. I'll check it out when I get settled in a day or so. Just placing my house and bits in the house. Nice spot too. 
    I recall I actually had a brief encounter with the Guardsmen a few years ago, probably about 7 years ago. Sound about right?
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    If Europa's population is not enough for you, try Atlantic. Many still use ICQ.  B)
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
    InLor said:
    If Europa's population is not enough for you, try Atlantic. Many still use ICQ.  B)
    Troll, troll, troll your Shards
    Gently down the game,
    Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
    ATL is NOT a dream...

B) :p ;)

edited April 2018
    Ahh yeah I used to use Atlantic a long time ago and moved to Catskills, I am not really interested in Atlantic anymore. ;-) I am really never going to use ICQ again. (if I can help it) Discord is much friendlier.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    I use a universal chat client called Trillian for my ICQ stuff. You can hook up many accounts to it. I could be missing something, but Discord is not as handy and compact for quick out-of-game messaging. It's good for voice, but I rarely like having people yammer through my gameplay session...so only use it for hunts/coordination when needed.

A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
    Aye, I've tried trillion a few times and don't like it. Discord is my choice ;-)
    Ivenor said:
    If you are looking for RPG on Europa you should maybe take a look at the Guardsmen Militia of Yew (link below)...
    I.

I've found the location and marked a rune. Nobody was around. That's fine ;-)
    Xrose said:
    Ivenor said:
    I.

I've found the location and marked a rune. Nobody was around. That's fine ;-)
    I think they have their meetinga at least for sure the day of the Europa Shard Royal Council, that for April should be the 20, at 6.30 pm UK time zone, at castle Blackthorn. You can see the Events Calendar for all the Shards here...