Ask about Bod books

I find it more and more difficult to sort my Bods. So i wanted to ask if it is possible to add
a name filter to the Bod Books. Being able to search for specific Bods would make life a
lot easier for my craftsmen.

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Search would be great. A filter for small BODs that are not in large BODs would be great as well. 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    Personally, I think that with ALL Containers that are created a search function is implemented in them.

Not just existing containers, but also future ones to come.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    What BODs are you searching for inside your BOD BOOK that you can not find.
  • DinoDino Posts: 27
    The small Bods that do not fit in a Large one are a good example. Its easier to find them
    by name.
  • TheoTheo Posts: 169
    edited August 2020
    I'd like to at least sort alphabetically.  Then when I'm looking for 'sleeves' they are all togetehr instead of all over the book. Paging 50 times to find sleeves is no fun. (10 per page - 500 bods)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    ^^^^THIS^^^^^ would solve a lot of problems and IMHO is the only thing that needs to be added to the current sort functions.  OUTSTANDING idea @Theo
    This would be a good solution too. But i would prefer the possibility to search by name.
    But to be honest, either would be fine for me. I would be happy if something like that would happen at all.

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    jewel box filter firts please
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,945Moderator
    edited August 2020
    this is not what you're asking for, but it's something that I can offer. A .jpg that can be printed which some bod collectors may find helpful. Right click, copy the image url and paste into a new browser window to see at full size.

Thank you Mariah, but I already have this list. At the moment I am sorting
    my Bods and it's actually about finding and disposing of all that do not
    belong to an L-Bod. I think most players have a system by which they sort.
    But the filters that the books currently offer make life unnecessarily
    difficult.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    I have the tailor and Smith ones printed like that on my desk.  I bribe immediately and make. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.