how about we un-nerf Ninja

whatever reason (PVP) it got nerfed in the past is long gone and PVP totally different now if we can't completly un-nerf how about restoring some minor functionality?? or double the mana cost for using special moves in animal form when in heat of battle ?? something anything....
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Would be cool if it was worthwhile in pvm as well. 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,140
    Careful what you wish for  >:)
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    It seems to me an easy fix would be to insert the line is this person in heat of battle  yes = no special in animal form if no special away this would also fix the silly two minutes timer is this person in heat of battle if yes 2 min until you can log another character if no log away...
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    The ninja is an assassin, so by right it should be able to do a one-hit-kill.
    But since the idea is for PVP, it will be overpowered.

Perhaps it should be something like Bushido's Honorable Execution... let there be a one-hit-kill move for ninja:
    If succeed, target HP drop by 80% of what was left.
    If fail, ninja HP drop by 50% instead and will take double damage from its target for next 10 secs (like a reverse blood oath). So its a make or break thing.

:#

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • I'm not sure if we're playing the same game.  Ninja works wonders in pvm and pvp.  But I support this idea, if we're going to break the game we might as well Yolo it as hard as we can.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Isn't this what we always do.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I'm not sure if we're playing the same game.  Ninja works wonders in pvm and pvp.  But I support this idea, if we're going to break the game we might as well Yolo it as hard as we can.
    Explain how it “works wonders” in pvm. 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Ninja has many uses even as is as long as you are not in animal form of course ... a feint/parry ninja casting mirror image is tough to kill shadow jump awesome. death strike is great again as long as you are not in animal form ... dog archers were OP in PVP and the solution is always nerf stick anything that is OP until it's useless again i suggest when applying any PVP fix simply insert the line is this player in heat of battle if yes then nerf stick .....